Serbia Next - Page 18 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Serbia Next

Caledonian Craig

I'm a little less confident now than I was for 3 reasons:

1. Christie looked uninspired v Motherwell; if only it had been him instead of Elyanoussi who got the hat-trick;

2. Hamilton, playing three at the back were pumped 8-0 by Rangers with their back four.

3. Dykes has still not scored for QPR in open play.

3 minutes ago, Bino's said:

I still haven't forgiven gary macallister 😂

lol

Exactly.

I'm still not over that one, to tell you the truth. :)

3 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

I'm a little less confident now than I was for 3 reasons:

1. Christie looked uninspired v Motherwell; if only it had been him instead of Elyanoussi who got the hat-trick;

2. Hamilton, playing three at the back were pumped 8-0 by Rangers with their back four.

3. Dykes has still not scored for QPR in open play.

1. Maybe he's saving it for Thursday.

2. lol. Yep. But... It's Hamilton. We'll probably have a back three from Nottingham Forest, Arsenal and Manchester United.

3. I know. But I'm not much of a fan of Warburton. Sometimes it's not a players fault if he isn't producing.

23 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

lol

Exactly.

I'm still not over that one, to tell you the truth. :)

1. Maybe he's saving it for Thursday.

2. lol. Yep. But... It's Hamilton. We'll probably have a back three from Nottingham Forest, Arsenal and Manchester United.

3. I know. But I'm not much of a fan of Warburton. Sometimes it's not a players fault if he isn't producing.

Sure hope Christie is saving it but I'm more in the Armstrong camp now. I'm not sure Clarke will go with just Jack as the holding mid though in order to get both Christie and Armstrong in the side. Although - McGinn seems to play deeper for Villa with Grealish and Barkley in front of him.

1 minute ago, Third Lanark said:

Sure hope Christie is saving it but I'm more in the Armstrong camp now. I'm not sure Clarke will go with just Jack as the holding mid though in order to get both Christie and Armstrong in the side. Although - McGinn seems to play deeper for Villa with Grealish and Barkley in front of him.

I'm not sure, to be honest.

If I were betting on it, i'd say that the lineup will be pretty much the same as the previous matches, with a tweak here or there.

I suppose it could be a double-pivot of McGinn and Jack in order to accommodate Armstrong and Christie.

Fingers crossed we pull it off.

25 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Serbian Football

@SerbianFooty

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic & Aleksandar Kolarov are training with the national team in Stara Pazova. The rest of our players from Italy are expected to arrive later today. Looks like all is well. Fingers crossed.

Good. As in it puts all these nonsense rumours to bed (hopefully). We don't need any distractions. We should be focussing on playing the very best Serbia have to offer.

18 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Good. As in it puts all these nonsense rumours to bed (hopefully). We don't need any distractions. We should be focussing on playing the very best Serbia have to offer.

Yes good

I'm delighted they will be able to field a full strength team