Serbia Next - Page 8 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Serbia Next

Caledonian Craig

Fleck’s a good little player and when fit is better than most of our midfield players. It’s not just about playing our best players though.

Always interested when people use numbers in their username. Often a bit of a give away unless it’s something like 67.

13 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Always interested when people use numbers in their username. Often a bit of a give away unless it’s something like 67.

What, you mean like me? Nah. I was in School during the 96 and 98 tournaments.

And no, I'm the one behaving like an adult.

The mob have the demeanour of a pouty child.

14 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

What, you mean like me? Nah. I was in School during the 96 and 98 tournaments.

And no, I'm the one behaving like an adult.

The mob have the demeanour of a pouty child.

Not you because I’m sure I read on here that you remember Craig Brown times as manager and he was Scotland manager in the late 90s.

So if 1996 was your year of birth, that would make you full of shite which of course you’re not. So not like you at all. Nah.

9 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Not you because I’m sure I read on here that you remember Craig Brown times as manager and he was Scotland manager in the late 90s.

So if 1996 was your year of birth, that would make you full of shite which of course you’re not. So not like you at all. Nah.

Yep.

You do realize that 1996 could be the year of the first tournament that I can remember Scotland participating in, right, Sherlock?

Edited by Taylor1996

7 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Sorry psl but you know nothing. You are a pariah here and have had more bans than anyone else. You are just a sad individual trying to make yourself look big from behind your keyboard. Where are your coaching badges? Same place as you live. In your dreams.

Please ignore him. Its bad enough on here but the TA section is at lease readable until someone engages with that repetative cunt. 

7 hours ago, Kirk said:

You bath with yer da!

He is definitely in need of some help

On 10/20/2020 at 9:32 PM, Taylor1996 said:

What, knowing better than the Scotland manager, as in, people wanting Clarke fired after the Israel draw? That kind of thinking that they know better than the Scotland manager?

You're talking about players. Fine. I'll make it about formations. Do I know better than Steve Clarke, Strachan, McLeish, etc, etc, etc, with regards to my banging my drum about the systems? Yes. I know better. Apparently, I'm the only person in Scotland who saw that our players aren't suited to four at the back. What reactions did I receive when I first mentioned a three on here? Mockery, rude comments, "You play too much FM", etc.

Taking that into consideration, yes, I do know more than every Scotland manager from 2001 till now. 

It's in no reflection Fleck's abilities that he only has four caps.

If Fleck was fit, he would be had 3 matches for Sheffield United to play himself into form. Who is to say that he wouldn't have?

If you disagree, fine. I maintain that losing Fleck is a high loss as we are thin in ths middle of midfield 

Are you not the same guy that was going on and on and on about how our players are not anywhere near good enough to qualify for a major tournamentthis decade? And how we should scrap them all and go to the youths. 

And every cunt kept telling you the opposite was true and yet you wouldn't listen. 

Now here you are swaggering about the board like that didn't happen and about how you are the only person that knows anything. 

You get abusive reactions because you are irritating and an ego-maniac who is half as clever as he thinks he is. It's got nothing to do with your opinion per se.

1 hour ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Are you not the same guy that was going on and on and on about how our players are not anywhere near good enough to qualify for a major tournamentthis decade? And how we should scrap them all and go to the youths. 

And every cunt kept telling you the opposite was true and yet you wouldn't listen. 

Now here you are swaggering about the board like that didn't happen and about how you are the only person that knows anything. 

You get abusive reactions because you are irritating and an ego-maniac who is half as clever as he thinks he is. It's got nothing to do with your opinion per se.

What, when it looked as if we were stuck in a never-ending purgatory of a variant of 4 at the back?

Yes. I am that person.

And yes, I stick by that. If we had played the previous five matches with a flat back four, our deficiencies would've shown, yet again, and we would've been taken apart.

In a three, we looks more structural sound. We look more solid. We are more compact and we are harder to play against.

I am also the same person who stated that we would've qualified for several of the 19 yournemts that we missed out on.

I've said this exact same thing, time after time. If you had read, at least one of them, you would've gotten your answers to the questions that you just posed.

To summarise: 3 at ths back = We look good. 4 at the back = We are shocking bad.

2 hours ago, Morrisandmoo said:

He is exactly that guy. Painful 

19 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

What, when it looked as if we were stuck in a never-ending purgatory of a variant of 4 at the back?

Yes. I am that person.

And yes, I stick by that. If we had played the previous five matches with a flat back four, our deficiencies would've shown, yet again, and we would've been taken apart.

In a three, we looks more structural sound. We look more solid. We are more compact and we are harder to play against.

I am also the same person who stated that we would've qualified for several of the 19 yournemts that we missed out on.

I've said this exact same thing, time after time. If you had read, at least one of them, you would've gotten your answers to the questions that you just posed.

To summarise: 3 at ths back = We look good. 4 at the back = We are shocking bad.

Urgh.

Check out Typomania.

And people thought that I was doeahdeer. lol

6 hours ago, daviebee said:

Well 1996 isn't the year he first got his Nat King that's for sure.

Well yes, I said it could be? With a question mark because he said that 1996 could be the year of the first tournament that he could remember Scotland parcipatong in. Not that it was.

So just could be. My guess is that he’s just a wee 24 yr old that would possibly be quiet as a mouse and possibly ‘could’ shite his breeks if standing in a bar next to anyone on here. Just could be that is.

13 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

So just could be. My guess is that he’s just a wee 24 yr old that would possibly be quiet as a mouse and possibly ‘could’ shite his breeks if standing in a bar next to anyone on here. Just could be that is.

Dude, I still have ticket stubs dating back to 1995. So, either I'm a time traveller...

Hmm.. Yeah. Check out who's making the most "noise" in this place and being all forum tough guys. Not me.

6 hours ago, Tiny Tim said:

Well yes, I said it could be? With a question mark because he said that 1996 could be the year of the first tournament that he could remember Scotland parcipatong in. Not that it was.

I have nothing to prove to anyone here, but I'm feeling in a fun mood. And I want to ridicule your conjecture.

Do you wanna see my ticket stub from the Euro 96 qualification match against San Marino, 15th November, 1995?

So, by your "guess", I would've been minus 1 years old. Huh.

I'll gladly take a snap and upload it. I'll personalize the photograph, in a way of your choosing, just in case it was doctored. As it could be.

(Thought I had more, but you must remember, it was a few year ago. Life happens)

"When you strike at a king, you must kill him" ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Edited by Taylor1996

Taylor1996 can I request you take your views from this thread which I started and start a new topic on it. This was set up to discuss the upcoming Serbia match. And to show that I am a fair man I am no longer going to post on any threads creating by yourself and will ask if you can do the same and not post on any of mines.

Edited by Caledonian Craig

1 minute ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Taylor1996 can I request you take your views from this thread which I started and start a new topic on it. This was set up to discuss the upcoming Serbia match. And to show that I am a fair man I am no longer going to post on any threads creating by yourself and will ask if you can do the same and not post on any of mines.

We shouldn't argue with him, he is after all a premier football expert and a visionary.

Us mere plebs should be on our knees in awe such is Chrippers heaven sent genius.

7 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

I have nothing to prove to anyone here, but I'm feeling in a fun mood. And I want to ridicule your conjecture.

Do you wanna see my ticket stub from the Euro 96 qualification match against San Marino, 15th November, 1995?

I'll gladly take a snap and upload it. I'll personalize the photograph, in a way of your choosing, just in case it was doctored. As it could be.

(Thought I had more, but you must remember, it was a few year ago. Life happens)

Criminal minds-esque quotations? If ever proof was needed that this is Chripper!😁

Edited by todd

7 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

I've a ticket stub from the Brazil game in 1998...I wasn't at the game though wee man

5 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

I beg your pardon. I'm not the one who went insanely off topic. One of them was you:

Was it this?

Or this?

Or even this?

1 hour ago, Taylor1996 said:

I beg your pardon. I'm not the one who went insanely off topic. One of them was you:

Was it this?

Or this?

Or even this?

And this thread is my creation so take your options elsewhere and poison someone else's thread - not mine. I have asked nicely this is your last warning.

29 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

And this thread is my creation so take your options elsewhere and poison someone else's thread - not mine. I have asked nicely this is your last warning.

What, poison, like this?

My last warning? You gonna go tell on me?

I could've easily have grassed you up for being rude towards me and calling me names. But I wouldn't do such a thing. Never have.

2. Respect your fellow board members, even when they don't deserve it.
3. Abusive language and / or threats directed at fellow board members will not be tolerated.

This is a public posting board. Unless I break the rules, I'm absolutely within my rights to post wherever I choose.

3 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

Ok.

So, you bought a ticket from a game that you didn't attend or you didn't attend the match for some reason.

Either reason is odd.

Or a family member who was at the game gave me a souvenir? Or I collect them and bought it?

Or I found it in the street...

...a ticket stub from 1995 doesnt act as evidence that you have pubes wee man.