Scotland vs Israel - Match Thread [08/10/2020] - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland vs Israel - Match Thread [08/10/2020]

Clyde1998

Anyone who has ever seen a game of football could have predicted that theres no creativity in this team, well everyone apart from the manager FFS.

Even if we somehow sneak this game, we dont have a hope in hell of winning the final game under Clarke.

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Very much like the levein era. Lots of passes in our own half for long periods. 

I totally supported Clarke getting the job. I am still waiting for him to get going. I think I have to admit he is a huge disappointment. I am really surprised.

Its not a classic, they are going to be hard to break down, and we dont have the speed to test them.  They have had 52% of the ball!!!!!!!!!! I am hoping Ryan Fraser has atleast a half in him and we seem him soon.  McGinn has been rising into the game and I agree with a comment above that McBurnie looks a bit gassed but he is dropping deep to get involved.