Come on Scotland..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Come on Scotland..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Big Ramy 1314

1 hour ago, Frugal said:

Incase anyone isn´t aware, if you´re out of the uk, you can create an account on uefatv and stream the game live for free...

Ive signed up but cant find where the live streams are on the website, any direction or help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks for the tip by the way 

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

Jammy bastards 😜

At least I got my 15 quid back.

INTAE THEM!!!

😄

15 minutes ago, borojock said:

Ive signed up but cant find where the live streams are on the website, any direction or help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks for the tip by the way 

Should be on the home page. They´re showing all the games so you might need to scroll along... Are you outside the UK?

I´m in Spain, I was assuming it would work if you´re not in Scotland or Israel but could be wrong...

Yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

7 minutes ago, Burj_Alba said:

Well done Ramy, always the most positive bastard on here. Should get that positivity stuff checked out 🤣

Cheers big man. Live ma 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿