Edouard Tests Positive - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Edouard Tests Positive

Firstly got to hope that the guy is ok. Sadly, doubt he will be the last positive test during the international break.

10 days isolation would bring him up to the day before the old firm, I think (on the basis that the test was this morning, as the French press are saying). Would he be allowed to travel back from France though until day 11?

7 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Firstly got to hope that the guy is ok. Sadly, doubt he will be the last positive test during the international break.

10 days isolation would bring him up to the day before the old firm, I think (on the basis that the test was this morning, as the French press are saying). Would he be allowed to travel back from France though until day 11?

Come on, you know how this works, lawell will use his influence to change the laws in france and scotland to allow eduard to play the match. 

😉

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Come on, you know how this works, lawell will use his influence to change the laws in france and scotland to allow eduard to play the match. 

😉

I certainly hope not. Eduard is no different from any other player regarding Covid 19. He must follow protocal accordingly and obey the rules. This is serious and he could potentially infect others. If he misses the match vs rangers fc, then so be it..

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I certainly hope not. Eduard is no different from any other player regarding Covid 19. He must follow protocal accordingly and obey the rules. This is serious and he could potentially infect others. If he misses the match vs rangers fc, then so be it..

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️