The new board layout - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The new board layout

10 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

You only come on here to see if somebody has quoted you? Wow, jist .......wow!!!!!

😂😂 of course I dont bloody come on here to see who has quoted me. FFS. Surely you must see I was taking the piss ? For the record, I  wasnt  being serious anout Timy Tim gaslighting me either. ....

Or have I been whooshed....😕

33 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂😂 of course I dont bloody come on here to see who has quoted me. FFS. Surely you must see I was taking the piss ? For the record, I  wasnt  being serious anout Timy Tim gaslighting me either. ....

Or have I been whooshed....😕

Do you get notified when somebody takes a smiley face away from you? I never get notifications because I never get smileys. 

19 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Do you get notified when somebody takes a smiley face away from you? 

Meh, nae idea. I have enough to do on here scouring for folk quoting me without checking who has unsmiled me too.
 I do know however that you dont get notifified when someone takes a sad or googly eyed reaction away ...

32 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I never get notifications because I never get smileys. 

Well that is just not true at all , I have given you lots and lots and lots of smileys as you are one of my favourite posters. But your coat is on a shoogly peg at the moment 😡🙂

15 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Well I'm still here because I have no idea how to sign out now. I've been up since Saturday, thank god for the gaslight, it's kept me awake.

Seriously, this is my mobile view. Where do I sign in or out on here? There used to be three lines I could click on.

IMG_8992.jpg

I have the same view on mobile, I have to use desktop to find messages or notifications

12 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Well I'm still here because I have no idea how to sign out now. I've been up since Saturday, thank god for the gaslight, it's kept me awake.

Seriously, this is my mobile view. Where do I sign in or out on here? There used to be three lines I could click on.

IMG_8992.jpg

I have the same view. Maybe they have segregated us into groups. The big hitters and the dimwits. 
The lack of notification isnt really a problem as most folk just ignore me anyway,  I am more concerned about the lack of edit function as I use it regularly. Mainly for :

1. Bad spelling or grammar.
2. Talking a load of utter shite

17 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Sorry Orraloon. One of but not the favourite.  :moon:

Looks like you are right. Two to you, and I'd had sweet FA.

I'm away to remove some old smileys out of spite.:lol:

8 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂 I have used 2 smileys on you today but dont be getting ideas above your gas station. You are still behind Rolling Hills on my list...

1 minute ago, Tiny Tim said:

:spin: How do I sign out though?

Also, look at this which is my computer view. Black text on a dark blue background?  I can accept being behind Rolling Hills but ahead of Orraloon but not this.

Screenshot 2020-09-14 at 13.47.38.png

I dont know as I dont have a computer, only an iphone 6s. It’s probably a big con to get us all to upgrade or, like my best pal Oralloon said,  to keep us all in a TAMB black hole. 

2 hours ago, Tiny Tim said:

:spin: How do I sign out though?

Also, look at this which is my computer view. Black text on a dark blue background?  I can accept being behind Rolling Hills but ahead of Orraloon but not this.

Screenshot 2020-09-14 at 13.47.38.png

click on your name in the top right and then click sign out.

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

And she thinks it's the "Timmy Tim" bit that's a Freudian slip.

I am far too sweet , pure and innocent for this board 😢

But you will not chase me away. No sirree.  Board  upgrades and Tiny Tim may come and go, but  I am here for the long haul 💪