The new board layout - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The new board layout

7 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Who is giving the threads a rating ? This one has 5 stars and it only has one post. The poor wee Coronavirus thread has 187 pages only has 1 star. Must be because @WCTAstarted it. 

I am away to give it a good rating. 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃

This may the new fad after the confused emojis fad. Probably ramy behind the confused emojis.

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

This may the new fad after the confused emojis fad. Probably ramy behind the confused emojis.

I am away to resurrect all my old threads and give them 5 stars. 🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇

Has the Rangers in Crisis thread had another fancy new name yet ? 

11 hours ago, Tiny Tim said:

It’s taken me 6 hours to work out how to sign in. Can’t believe Tidy got here before me :wink2:

I only got on as I never sign out 😁
I only ever sign in when I get a new phone. Back in the olden days when people travelled to work it took so long to get connected to Scotrails wifi , and then sign in, I would just stay signed in permanently to save a bit of time. Its just a habit now. 

16 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Sorry @Debian I inadvertently hit the rating on this thread to see if it actually worked and you only got 2 stars. I cant change it and have dragged the average right  down 🤣

Sounds like a bit of a flaw. You should be allowed to change your vote if circumstances change.

4 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Sounds like a bit of a flaw. You should be allowed to change your vote if circumstances change.

😂 looks like we will need to wait another 25 years, or for another reincarnation of  Bonny. 

But I did get a notification alert today ! 👍

10 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

What for?

Not sure which part you are referring to , they are 2 separate points  

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

😂 looks like we will need to wait another 25 years, or for another reincarnation of  Bonny. 

To wait another generation to rate the thread again. 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

But I did get a notification alert today ! 👍

I got a notification from you on my post today. I wasnt getting these yesterday so the problem must have been fixed. 

12 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Where did you find them? Can't see mine.

On Saturday I simply stumbled on them as I was in a thread and noticed someone had quoted me. I hadnt been get any ‘pop up’  notifications and couldnt see the notification box. 
Yesterday I started getting the pop up notifications but still no actual box. I am on a mobile too. 
However , the pop up notifications seem to be bit or miss. I got 3 notifications of one post where someone had quoted me, but  I didnt get a pop up notification for your quote at all, I just noticed you had quoted me when I was reading this thread. 

I spend too much time on here as it is,  I cant afford to spend even more time scouring threads to see if anyone has quoted me. I didnt get notification of the googly eyed reaction that someone gave me either, though that has now disappeared. It might never have been there in the first place right enough , I may just have had too much to drink on Saturday night . Or it may have been that bloody @Tiny Tim trying to gaslight me. He’s got form for it. 

55 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

On Saturday I simply stumbled on them as I was in a thread and noticed someone had quoted me. I hadnt been get any ‘pop up’  notifications and couldnt see the notification box. 
Yesterday I started getting the pop up notifications but still no actual box. I am on a mobile too. 
However , the pop up notifications seem to be bit or miss. I got 3 notifications of one post where someone had quoted me, but  I didnt get a pop up notification for your quote at all, I just noticed you had quoted me when I was reading this thread. 

I spend too much time on here as it is,  I cant afford to spend even more time scouring threads to see if anyone has quoted me. I didnt get notification of the googly eyed reaction that someone gave me either, though that has now disappeared. It might never have been there in the first place right enough , I may just have had too much to drink on Saturday night . Or it may have been that bloody @Tiny Tim trying to gaslight me. He’s got form for it. 

You only come on here to see if somebody has quoted you? Wow, jist .......wow!!!!!