Clarke hasn't a clue...sack him - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Clarke hasn't a clue...sack him

0Neils40yarder

2 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

The only place we have left to realistically trawl is Steven Pressley and John Hughes. What half decent manager would want to work for the SFA ? Only the long term unemployed would touch this gig. 

Shree at the back

3 minutes ago, Duncan Blackheart said:

Can anyone make a silk purse of a sow’s ear?

And I don’t just mean the spirited amateur levels of fitness, I mean the varying degrees of absence of concentration, discipline and skill.

Don't forget the technique, this Czech shadow side are light years ahead on things like basically controlling the ball and getting their heads up and seeing options.

Clarke was an appointment driven by the MSM and his Rev I M Jolly personality would suck the enthusiasm out of any team.  We are absolutely dire and it won’t improve under Clarke.  How he has managed to take decent players and make them look so poor is beyond me. Get rid now.

I said the other day I didnt get where all this confidence was coming from. When I saw the squad I just kinda realised how pish we really are and how little talent there is. This has been shown in these two games. Aye we will probably get a win tonight, but we certainly don't deserve it

3 minutes ago, Kirk said:

I said the other day I didnt get where all this confidence was coming from. When I saw the squad I just kinda realised how pish we really are and how little talent there is. This has been shown in these two games. Aye we will probably get a win tonight, but we certainly don't deserve it

correct...  shambolic performance.   Disagree with how Clarke is running things.  I feel he is trying to give everyone a game instead of picking the best team.  Either that or he doesn’t know his best team or formation.  I’d pray for us if we come up against Norway.

2 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Lol we fairly love changing managers, I would take Strachan back in a heartbeat. 

Strachan should never have been binned in the first place without a clearly identified successor.

At least he was taking us in the right direction after a stuttering start. Three years later all that momentum has been destroyed.

Just now, Barney Rubble said:

Strachan should never have been binned in the first place without a clearly identified successor.

At least he was taking us in the right direction after a stuttering start. Three years later all that momentum has been destroyed.

Was that not when they thought they had o Neil in the bag.... muppets.