Pop Master Radio 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pop Master Radio 2

Go for it Bonzo, at the worst you could get a 1 year out t shirt. 😃

3 minutes ago, bonzo said:

I listen every day, I've had 39 a couple of times but I'd get stage fright if I went on the radio probably forget my name. Work mates try to talk me into phoning in but nah it's not for me. 

Had never even listened to it once before lockdown and since working from home I think I’ve missed it twice!! Managed 39 once and I’d say my average is probably around 24 however I’ve had single figures a few times and 3 twice!! Probably average about 1.5 in the 3 in 10!! 

I rarely hear it but my husband rarely misses it. 
Funnily enough though I have heard it the last 2 days.

I am one of these ‘i know  it ! I know it ! ‘ people, who gets mad when the contestant gets there first. Truth is my memory is so bad I could be given to the end of the programme and still not get it. 

I had a wee laugh this morning when one of the contestants said she loved gigs and goes to see groups all the time and she was missing that in lockdown. Ken Bruce asked her what her favourite gig had been. 
‘Banarama ‘ she said . ‘ I have seen them 11 times. ‘ 

I dont know what I was expecting but it wasn't that. 😂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

One 😆   (The whale one, you won't be surprised to hear.)

And that was a race to get my answer out before the 2nd guy who was a bit flippin' quick 🤬

He named the album question before me anaw.   I was gonna get it, honest!   I should have got the 1st guy's album, but I got their 1st/2nd releases mixed up.

First time I've played in a year.   Think I need to wait for the 'easy' ones.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p091j1hw