What to do with Chripper - an epicfanny - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What to do with Chripper - an epicfanny

daviebee

5 minutes ago, mrniaboc said:

I dunno man, I just think I was so hopeful to see a thread about one of the most important causes of our time, and then was a little disappointed to see it had ended up in bashing some black people etc. Possibly just being too sensitive. It's been a tough summer.

Anyway, I should have posted my feelings on that thread instead if taking this one off topic, apologies.

All good, although I don’t agree with your interpretation of the thread but it’s definitely been a tough summer and agree it’s best kept to that thread :ok:

1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

No they just think you’re a fanny as well 

There are two fannies and both are 7th dan black belt fannies. They endlessly reply to each other's fanny dripping posts with more fanny dripping posts. They bum each up constantly and both have a remarkably similar deeply fannyish posting style. It is 1% Oscar Wilde wannabe, 99% fanny.

A pair of doppelfannies.

3 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

All good, although I don’t agree with your interpretation of the thread but it’s definitely been a tough summer and agree it’s best kept to that thread :ok:

duno what's happened with you guys but I've had a great summer 

7 hours ago, thplinth said:

There are two fannies and both are 7th dan black belt fannies. They endlessly reply to each other's fanny dripping posts with more fanny dripping posts. They bum each up constantly and both have a remarkably similar deeply fannyish posting style. It is 1% Oscar Wilde wannabe, 99% fanny.

A pair of doppelfannies.

😂😂

6 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Just googled that, I'm with the under dog,

Would you say my title " was common and not subject to copyright protection,"

Go team Chripper who has copy right on all three at the back formations.

I was hoping you'd say, "Can we pick them instead of McKenna and Gallagher..."

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

I see nothing wrong with Taylor's posts. He remains dignified, even when he is referred to constantly as a 'fanny.' You might not agree with him but that's why we have a message board. And he was proved right about Scotland starting with a back three.

Let me guess who put the 'cup' symbol on that post.... lol.    To be fair, I am all for free speech and eveyone's views being valued...  even Chripper/Taylor/etc..  🙂  

I have had a view disagreements and differences of point of view with a few folk on this board about various things but at the end of the day we all want Scotland to do well....

11 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

I see nothing wrong with Taylor's posts. He remains dignified, even when he is referred to constantly as a 'fanny.' You might not agree with him but that's why we have a message board. And he was proved right about Scotland starting with a back three.

Lol has he hacked your account, I actually used to think the same but have since found him too arrogant and crazy to have a meaningful discussion. He will basically insult you then get pissed off when you insult him back. I do think it's best just to ignore him rather than insult him because it gives him the attention he craves and the moral high ground.

He writes long posts about how he can give me therapy but he will have to charge.

I am pretty sure one of his many accounts sent me a pm about a year or so ago about my random apostrophes. He was asking why I didn't want to be corrected about putting random apostrophes at the end of players names ie griffith's. It was just my autocorrect putting them in I was too lazy to go back and correct it. To this crackpot it was deemed necessary to pm me to ask why I didn't want correcting. 

I can understand you think he is getting bullied but the guy acts like an arrogant twat and its pretty clear hes brought alot of the abuse on himself. Theres a reason hes had loads of different accounts. 

2 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

Dignified? Utter shite. Have look through his previous usernames anf posts, you wont think he remained dignified

3 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

Lol has he hacked your account, I actually used to think the same but have since found him too arrogant and crazy to have a meaningful discussion. He will basically insult you then get pissed off when you insult him back. I do think it's best just to ignore him rather than insult him because it gives him the attention he craves and the moral high ground.

He writes long posts about how he can give me therapy but he will have to charge.

I am pretty sure one of his many accounts sent me a pm about a year or so ago about my random apostrophes. He was asking why I didn't want to be corrected about putting random apostrophes at the end of players names ie griffith's. It was just my autocorrect putting them in I was too lazy to go back and correct it. To this crackpot it was deemed necessary to pm me to ask why I didn't want correcting. 

I can understand you think he is getting bullied but the guy acts like an arrogant twat and its pretty clear hes brought alot of the abuse on himself. Theres a reason hes had loads of different accounts. 

Think you're being a wee bit sensitive tbh. Another message board I use expressly forbids personal insult, whether as a retort or as instigating.

8 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Think you're being a wee bit sensitive tbh. Another message board I use expressly forbids personal insult, whether as a retort or as instigating.

Tbf I have stopped insulting him, and I am far from sensitive, I really don't give a shit about him. I mostly just ignore him and try to discuss topics with other posters on here. I am quite happy for him to be on here as all opinions are welcome. Everyones entitled to their opinion but this guys opinions are just too far removed from mine that I can rarely understand his point of view.

Hes also very arrogant and condescending with his points, as well as repetitive. Hes been downright rude to me a couple of times and I have just decided to leave the guy to argue with himself. Its no coincidence that hes managed to annoy most of the ppl on here.