What to do with Chripper - an epicfanny - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What to do with Chripper - an epicfanny

daviebee

7 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Is being tedious or annoying against the rules? If it was there would be about 10 people left on here. 

There's tedious, there's annoying... and then there's this guy.  FFS there can't be a more boring divvy anywhere on the internet.

1 minute ago, daviebee said:

There's tedious, there's annoying... and then there's this guy.  FFS there can't be a more boring divvy anywhere on the internet.

Divvy? 😂 haven’t heard that in years.

Saw someone use doofus earlier as well. Think it was actually the man himself. 

On 8/30/2020 at 9:26 PM, Jim Beem said:

Dipped into TA specific for the first time in ages and noticed that crank was back 😂😂🙈 Reminded me why this section is best left alone.

To be fair, things could be better here, but on a similar note I recently popped into the other parts of the TAMB for the first time in ages and the first thread I read was a Black Lives Matter thread that appears to have devolved into guys listing black people they don't like. Fuck me.

I think I'll stay here and soak up the endless formation debates, passive aggression, and eternal optimism that comes before our next match👍.

55 minutes ago, mrniaboc said:

To be fair, things could be better here, but on a similar note I recently popped into the other parts of the TAMB for the first time in ages and the first thread I read was a Black Lives Matter thread that appears to have devolved into guys listing black people they don't like. Fuck me.

I think I'll stay here and soak up the endless formation debates, passive aggression, and eternal optimism that comes before our next match👍.

Lack of self-awareness is severely at play.

Apparently, talking about tactics, etc, is more heinous than throwing around bigotted and hate-filled insults.

I mean, this thread is off-topic, and yet no one is saying boo about it. Why? Does the OP own the board? And yet, I reference a link that was in a thread, and talked about it and I was accused of railroading the thread.

Someone called "ProudScot" (I love irony) suggested that a 17-year-old kid, one of Scotland's brightest prospects, will be a Tesco driver in a few years.

Calling fellow Scotland fans (and fellow SNP supporters) this, that and the other. Hoping Scottish youngsters drop out of the game, etc. It's ridiculous and cringe-worthy behaviour from adult males.

No wonder Scotland is still under England's thumb.

The establishment here are scared of someone from the outside who has the ability to control the narrative. They hate seeing someone control the narrative in their playground. They know that they're ultimately powerless in the face of him, so they cry and run to Daddy to protect them. Instead of actually growing a pair.

PS: And they'll say that you're talking to yourself, mrniamboc, because as I said, they're ultimately without power. 

Edited by Taylor1996

47 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Lack of self-awareness is severely at play.

Apparently, talking about tactics, etc, is more heinous than throwing around bigotted and hate-filled insults.

I mean, this thread is off-topic, and yet no one is saying boo about it. Why? Does the OP own the board? And yet, I reference a link that was in a thread, and talked about it and I was accused of railroading the thread.

Someone called "ProudScot" (I love irony) suggested that a 17-year-old kid, one of Scotland's brightest prospects, will be a Tesco driver in a few years.

Calling fellow Scotland fans (and fellow SNP supporters) this, that and the other. Hoping Scottish youngsters drop out of the game, etc. It's ridiculous and cringe-worthy behaviour from adult males.

No wonder Scotland is still under England's thumb.

The establishment here are scared of someone from the outside who has the ability to control the narrative. They hate seeing someone control the narrative in their playground. They know that they're ultimately powerless in the face of him, so they cry and run to Daddy to protect them. Instead of actually growing a pair.

PS: And they'll say that you're talking to yourself, mrniamboc, because as I said, they're ultimately without power. 

You just come across as a fanny, nothing personal it’s only a message board. 

5 hours ago, mrniaboc said:

No it hasnt

Lewis hamilton took a bashing but thats because some think he is a prick nothing to do with him being black.

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

No it hasnt

Lewis hamilton took a bashing but thats because some think he is a prick nothing to do with him being black.

Sorry, I was maybe being a tad hyperbolic. But the recent messages I read had one guy posting about a black criminal to remind people that black people attack white people too, another lad confused about why the death of Chadwick Boseman is receiving so much media attention, then a subsequent poster pointing out how much he doesn't like Lewis Hamilton, followed by someone who was talking about how his face was punchable like Neymar. All valid opinions, but on a BLM thread?!  Lols. Stay classy TAMB 👌 

7 minutes ago, mrniaboc said:

Sorry, I was maybe being a tad hyperbolic. But the recent messages I read had one guy posting about a black criminal to remind people that black people attack white people too, another lad confused about why the death of Chadwick Boseman is receiving so much media attention, then a subsequent poster pointing out how much he doesn't like Lewis Hamilton, followed by someone who was talking about how his face was punchable like Neymar. All valid opinions, but on a BLM thread?!  Lols. Stay classy TAMB 👌 

If they are valid opinions, what’s wrong with posting them on a BLM thread?

Ill address the Hamilton point since it was me who posted it, he’s one of the most high profile celebrities supporting BLM and he’s a bellend. 

2 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

If they are valid opinions, what’s wrong with posting them on a BLM thread?

Ill address the Hamilton point since it was me who posted it, he’s one of the most high profile celebrities supporting BLM and he’s a bellend. 

I dunno man, I just think I was so hopeful to see a thread about one of the most important causes of our time, and then was a little disappointed to see it had ended up in bashing some black people etc. Possibly just being too sensitive. It's been a tough summer.

Anyway, I should have posted my feelings on that thread instead if taking this one off topic, apologies.