Holyrood Elections 2021 - Page 58 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Holyrood Elections 2021

9 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Stay on topic please.

A horrible end to a night, best left un-remembered. Entertaining game right enough and another one ending in Killie going out on penalties - if it's the same one I am thinking of. 

That’s the one!

35 minutes ago, duncan II said:

Works both ways. I remember walking away from Rugby Park after the Aberdeen cup tie a couple seasons ago and some Aberdeen jaikies proclaiming “get it right up you weegie bastards” Hmm. 🤔

8 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Stay on topic please.

A horrible end to a night, best left un-remembered. Entertaining game right enough and another one ending in Killie going out on penalties - if it's the same one I am thinking of. 

Fair enough guys, it was a poor attempt at humour 👍

40 minutes ago, exile said:

Looks as if Greens could have nicked a list seat from Labour in Central Scotland

And Green and SNP have each picked up a list seat in H&I

So SNP on 60, Green 2, 3 needed for pro-indy majority 

Looks like Tories nicked a list seat off Labour in H&I

Meanwhile Douglas 'Murray' Ross sneaked in as top of the 4 Tories

SNP picked up the 7th (last) list seat (in H&I). So they only made it by enough people voting SNP2. 

Pro-indy parties now up to 64, one short of majority...

Edited by exile

50 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

You need Aaid to get his Excel spreadsheet on the go for this. 

Give me a chance to have my tea.

In a word, no.  The Alba vote didn't make any difference to the final result.

2 minutes ago, wee-toon-red said:

According to some on Twitter, alba’s vote in the the north east might’ve cost the SNP a list seat there.

Nah that's BS - I've seen the tweet.   I don't know what drugs the guy is smoking, its an incomplete set of results and his calculations are wrong.

Looks like the Lib Dems might lose that list seat and so not be a parliamentary grouping.

It's a bit surreal, how the SNP who didn't always say too much about indyref as top priority in the election campaign, are now rattling sabres warning Johnson they're going to push on with it, while the Tories who were always banging on about stopping the SNP hellbent on indyref, are now pretending the election wasn't about indy at all.

2 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

The phrase tartan torie will need to be adopted to describe nationalists voting snp on the list vote

Eh no. 

Well that’s just ridiculous isn’t it.