TV Coverage - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TV Coverage

stocky

Hiya , can anyone tel;lme who is covering the Upcoming Scotland games, 

As we wont be allowed to go, i want to sign up to a package.

Dont want to buy BT and find its on Sky.,......

Cheers

7 hours ago, stocky said:

Hiya , can anyone tel;lme who is covering the Upcoming Scotland games, 

As we wont be allowed to go, i want to sign up to a package.

Dont want to buy BT and find its on Sky.,......

Cheers

Now TV you can sign up for a day, a week, a month no contract. 

17 hours ago, bonzo said:

Now TV you can sign up for a day, a week, a month no contract. 

Seriously look into these Now TV packages before you sign up to Sky Sports, they could save you a packet in the long run depending on how often you watch live football!

6 hours ago, kwhitelaw said:

Seriously look into these Now TV packages before you sign up to Sky Sports, they could save you a packet in the long run depending on how often you watch live football!

Definitely, I use them quite often. Done away with sky sports about 4 years ago. 

57 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Tesco Clubcard Rewards you get £1.50 credit on Now TV for every 50p spent, makes it pretty good value. One of the best ways to use clubcard rewards cash.

Didn't know that, I'm off to plunder the wife's handbag and see if she has a clubcard 😄

5 hours ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Tesco Clubcard Rewards you get £1.50 credit on Now TV for every 50p spent, makes it pretty good value. One of the best ways to use clubcard rewards cash.

This is most excellent news, thanks! Used to save them for airmiles...

Being checking to see what channel Isreal & Chech game are on and cannot find them on sky anywhere on web sites saying sky tbc,also checked tv magazine that shows no games for nations league on schedule plus checked virgin tv guide it also shows no games for next week.

10 hours ago, faddy11 said:

Being checking to see what channel Isreal & Chech game are on and cannot find them on sky anywhere on web sites saying sky tbc,also checked tv magazine that shows no games for nations league on schedule plus checked virgin tv guide it also shows no games for next week.

Had a look aswell and they’ve added the England nations league games to their schedule but Scotland’s are nowhere to be seen, hardly surprising. The Scotland games will be on sky so just down to laziness on their part.

4 hours ago, ghtresa said:

Check out live-footballontv.com

Gives you matches and channels weeks in advance.

That’s normally where I check but it just states TBC for our next 2 matches.

Seems a bit odd that Sky hasn’t updated its listings yet. 

On 8/21/2020 at 7:06 PM, bonzo said:

Definitely, I use them quite often. Done away with sky sports about 4 years ago. 

Trouble is there are 7 games in 3 months. That's a lot of passes. A day pass is £10 I think and a month is £34. If I add it to my Virgin package it's £31 a month. I can't find the week pass anywhere online, have they stopped offering that? That would be best as 1 pass would cover the Sept games and another for November.

13 minutes ago, SkyBlueScot said:

Trouble is there are 7 games in 3 months. That's a lot of passes. A day pass is £10 I think and a month is £34. If I add it to my Virgin package it's £31 a month. I can't find the week pass anywhere online, have they stopped offering that? That would be best as 1 pass would cover the Sept games and another for November.

Now TV do a one week  pass for £15 which covers any double headers 

Edited by ceudmilefailte

20 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

ON TOPIC:

You can't. I've tried.

NowTV blocks screen mirroring/Smart View.

ON TOPIC:

17 hours ago, SkyBlueScot said:

I certainly couldn't get it to work so that explains it.

Strange you've not got it to work!  I've got the app on my iPhone and it connects to a chromecast!  Also got the app on my PS4 which works a treat.