League cup 20/21 - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League cup 20/21

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

That’s a bit much 😂😂

What a swally I poured doon my neck last night. Back after working away fae hame and my local pubs do not do lockdoon. I tried oot the new whisky/martini bar last night. Glenlivet forever. 😆

Great to see a cup with no old firm in it. If like to see St mirren win it but i have a feeling livingston will win. 2 league cups in 18 years isnt bad for a club the size of livi.

On side note from someone who actually is interested in this competition, could those of you who want to argue about the same topic everyday please fuck off to the facebook thread. Thanks

Obviously gutted, but well done Livi better team on the day and totally deserve your victory.

Thought our name was on the cup after deservedly knocking out Aberdeen and Rangers in the 2 previous rounds.

Ah well never mind, good luck to Livy and Saintees in the final. 😢

5 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Obviously gutted, but well done Livi better team on the day and totally deserve your victory.

Thought our name was on the cup after deservedly knocking out Aberdeen and Rangers in the 2 previous rounds.

No luck Jim, and a good post amongst a sea of Facebook embarrassing drivel. 🤦🏻

17 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

I wish that it worked that way. 

A genuinely interesting tournament, freed from Ugly Sisterdom. What a shame that a genuine fans' final - which it would've been whichever semi-finalists got through - won't have any fans.

Mildly rooted for St Mirren (used to work in Paisley) but I hope the good folks of Perth and Livingston enjoy their day in the sun and that the media don't shove it too much to the margins because neither of their beloved twosome are involved.

It recalls an old saying of Bob Crampsey (remember him?) - town teams celebrate better than city teams.

3 minutes ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

A genuinely interesting tournament, freed from Ugly Sisterdom. What a shame that a genuine fans' final - which it would've been whichever semi-finalists got through - won't have any fans.

Mildly rooted for St Mirren (used to work in Paisley) but I hope the good folks of Perth and Livingston enjoy their day in the sun and that the media don't shove it too much to the margins because neither of their beloved twosome are involved.

It recalls an old saying of Bob Crampsey (remember him?) - town teams celebrate better than city teams.

Perth is a city. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

It's the final this weekend

No not ramy versus his shadow but the Scottish league Cup final with no old firm.

Hopefully Livingston win 

St J for me, even I know that yank muppet will be unbearable on Sunday if they do, will be switching my phone off when I go to bed.