League cup 20/21 - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League cup 20/21

2 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

If St Johnston win they’ll become the second most successful Scottish club over the last decade. Wouldn’t mind seeing them win just to set up that future quiz question! 

Mcinnes take note. 

On 2/23/2021 at 10:21 PM, dandydunn said:

St J for me, even I know that yank muppet will be unbearable on Sunday if they do, will be switching my phone off when I go to bed. 

More unbearable than normal, and that’s some going. 

3 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Probably the only possible two teams to reach a cup final where the attendance wont really be affected by COVID. Martindale sold me a bag of ching back in the 90s so I'm hoping for a Livi win. 

On Off The Ball they were estimating what the crowd would have been under normal circumstances. Cosgrove thought 20,000! (8k each plus 4k neutrals).

Surely St Johnstone would've brought at least a 5 figure support to a final where they were favourites? 

5 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

On Off The Ball they were estimating what the crowd would have been under normal circumstances. Cosgrove thought 20,000! (8k each plus 4k neutrals).

Surely St Johnstone would've brought at least a 5 figure support to a final where they were favourites? 

St Johnstone would have sold three sides  of their 5 figures to the Old Firm though surely ? 

Just now, kumnio said:

Don’t you think the country has suffered enough. 

But being serious, completely agree. 

Not exactly a glamour game but the st j and livi fans wouldn't be giving a fuck and rightly so. With the no fans thing I'd be raging if it was my team in a final and it wasnt on telly. The fact we'd most likely make a complete cunt of it is irrelevant