Europa League 2020-21 - Page 23 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

47 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Kudela banned for 10 matches for racist behaviour. Kamara banned for 3 matches for the assault. 

Glad to see that. Unfortunate for Kamara, however assault is assault whatever causes it.

10 matches is the start, misses eurous as well.  

Hope Arsenal stuff them as well. 

imo Rangers should accept it and appeal Roofe. 

However i forsee both sides appealing 

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

The Roofe ban and fine (when was the last time a player was fined for a tackle?) seems extreme even though it was an horrific challenge by Roofe (although accidental).

was Roofe fined for the challenge? I thought it was the club for not controlling their players.

3 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Kudela banned for 10 matches for racist behaviour. Kamara banned for 3 matches for the assault. 

Poor from EUFA. 10 games is fuck all. They had a chance (yet again) to lay down a zero tolerance marker but have shat the bed. Only the SFA can touch EUFA when it comes to cowardice. 

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

Poor from EUFA. 10 games is fuck all. They had a chance (yet again) to lay down a zero tolerance marker but have shat the bed. Only the SFA can touch EUFA when it comes to cowardice. 

I see your point but I didn't expect anything like that length of ban, is it true he misses the euros?

38 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I see your point but I didn't expect anything like that length of ban, is it true he misses the euros?

Yes, misses the Euros. The comments from UEFA over the last week seem to suggest he wouldnt be banned at all, so that is something I suppose.  10 game is nothing, however, when you think of what Tripper got, for telling a friend he was going to play in Spain- for example.

Kudela only getting 10 games seems to be very light. Obviously I haven’t read the report, but if they have enough evidence to find him guilty of calling a fellow player a monkey, then it should be a longer ban IMO. They had a chance to really show that this behaviour isn’t acceptable, but giving the bare minimum ban seems poor to me.

Kamara getting a 3 game an for assaulting him is justified. Despite what a lot of morons seem to think, you can’t hit out at a player, especially twenty odd minutes later. 

Roofe getting banned for 4 games is ridiculous, it was a definite red card, but I don’t think it should be elevated to something it wasn’t. This looks like UEFA levelling things up.

Not that it matters, but Kamara seems like a good lad, he will go on and have a great career, on a far bigger stage, Kudela will only be remembered for being a racist arsehole. 

On 4/14/2021 at 11:25 PM, Jim Beem said:

Disagree. Kamara was well within his rights to panel the cunt. A 50p fine would have been adequate. 

Agree with this.  A player spat on me once in a game.  The ref never seen it happen so couldn't do anything.  I showed the ref the spit on my shirt and told him that he knew what was coming next.  It took 3 to carry that guy off the park and the ref never seen a thing!

Clearly he did say something racist and way out of line to Kamara, however, he gets banned when only Kamara heard the comment. He's denying it. Is this not a dangerous road to go down? What happens when someone makes a false accusation? Do you get a 10 match ban anyway? 

He was right to lamp him tho but you see what I'm getting at here. 

1 hour ago, Och Aye said:

Clearly he did say something racist and way out of line to Kamara, however, he gets banned when only Kamara heard the comment. He's denying it. Is this not a dangerous road to go down? What happens when someone makes a false accusation? Do you get a 10 match ban anyway? 

He was right to lamp him tho but you see what I'm getting at here. 

Did Zungo not hear it aswell. I think they went off what both those players said along with the reactions which were immediate. 

Placed alongside the defence of what he said which no person in rhe history of time has ever said and im confident that any court in the land would find him guilty. 

Theres enough legal sufficiency in Scots law to prosecute aswell.

37 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Did Zungo not hear it aswell. I think they went off what both those players said along with the reactions which were immediate. 

Placed alongside the defence of what he said which no person in rhe history of time has ever said and im confident that any court in the land would find him guilty. 

Theres enough legal sufficiency in Scots law to prosecute aswell.

Not a legal expert but not sure about that at all. 

Looking at the video I'd say Zungo was reacting to him being right up at Kamara. Not convinced he could have heard exactly what was said. 

1 hour ago, Och Aye said:

Not a legal expert but not sure about that at all. 

Looking at the video I'd say Zungo was reacting to him being right up at Kamara. Not convinced he could have heard exactly what was said. 

Im sure I read that part of the evidence was that Zungo heard the same thing being said.

On 4/14/2021 at 5:57 PM, kumnio said:

Kudela only getting 10 games seems to be very light. Obviously I haven’t read the report, but if they have enough evidence to find him guilty of calling a fellow player a monkey, then it should be a longer ban IMO. They had a chance to really show that this behaviour isn’t acceptable, but giving the bare minimum ban seems poor to me.

Kamara getting a 3 game an for assaulting him is justified. Despite what a lot of morons seem to think, you can’t hit out at a player, especially twenty odd minutes later. 

Roofe getting banned for 4 games is ridiculous, it was a definite red card, but I don’t think it should be elevated to something it wasn’t. This looks like UEFA levelling things up.

Not that it matters, but Kamara seems like a good lad, he will go on and have a great career, on a far bigger stage, Kudela will only be remembered for being a racist arsehole. 

I see your point. The racist cunt deserved to get smacked, but you do it straight away, not 20 minutes after the incident. I was spat on once playing football against Gatineau, a french side, no love loss as we were from Ottawa, I can assure you. The dirty cunt spat right in my face, I knew the ref never saw it. I burst his nose wide open, and followed through punching his face in. Started a near riot. I was suspended for the entire season. I would do it again if anyone ever spit on me, only a pig does that. So sometimes, like a racial comment, you have to take matters into your own hands. I'm sure some will disagree with me, but that's life. No place on earth for racism or spitting on someone....

Also, if I may. 10 games is a fuckin joke. He should have got minimum a 1 year ban and ordered councilling as part of the punishment. What he said is disgusting.... UEFA need to get rid of these parasites by setting a proper example that they will not tolerate racial abuse....

10 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I see your point. The racist cunt deserved to get smacked, but you do it straight away, not 20 minutes after the incident. I was spat on once playing football against Gatineau, a french side, no love loss as we were from Ottawa, I can assure you. The dirty cunt spat right in my face, I knew the ref never saw it. I burst his nose wide open, and followed through punching his face in. Started a near riot. I was suspended for the entire season. I would do it again if anyone ever spit on me, only a pig does that. So sometimes, like a racial comment, you have to take matters into your own hands. I'm sure some will disagree with me, but that's life. No place on earth for racism or spitting on someone....

You don't half love a suspension Ramy :headbang:

On 4/16/2021 at 3:08 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

Agree with this.  A player spat on me once in a game.  The ref never seen it happen so couldn't do anything.  I showed the ref the spit on my shirt and told him that he knew what was coming next.  It took 3 to carry that guy off the park and the ref never seen a thing!

1514456732.jpg

On 4/16/2021 at 8:08 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

he knew what was coming next.  It took 3 to carry that guy off the park and the ref never seen a thing!

On 4/16/2021 at 12:39 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I burst his nose wide open, and followed through punching his face in. 

😂😂 Can we have a charity boxing match.

Big Ramy v Rolling Hills