Europa League 2020-21 - Page 16 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just now, dandydunn said:

Can you stop commenting after me please, it’s bordering on harassment. 

Regards

Listen fella. Everyone knows you dislike me and I dislike you. Only difference is you keep on commenting, it never stops. You do not have to comment or try and harass me continually to prove your point. Its almost like you have a problem with insecurity. I am sure the fellow members of this fine board would agree with me.. If you look at the comments, likes, emojis on my posts, you will clearly see I am roasting you.. You are nearly heading for relegation fella, so do us all a favor and let it go. We all know you dislike me.. Thank you....

21 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Listen fella. Everyone knows you dislike me and I dislike you. Only difference is you keep on commenting, it never stops. You do not have to comment or try and harass me continually to prove your point. Its almost like you have a problem with insecurity. I am sure the fellow members of this fine board would agree with me.. If you look at the comments, likes, emojis on my posts, you will clearly see I am roasting you.. You are nearly heading for relegation fella, so do us all a favor and let it go. We all know you dislike me.. Thank you....

4 emojis on one post from multiple log ins don’t really count. 

Roasting 😂😂😂 are you 12?

What makes you think I dislike you? 

Stop commenting on me then and I won’t have to reply. 

It’s easy really. 

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Can I suggest you both put each other on Ignore and give us all peace?

15 minutes ago, dj mick said:

Can I suggest you both put each other on Ignore and give us all peace?

I will do no such thing. I have never blocked anyone in the 15 odd years I have been a part of this fine board. If I did, I would not know what the Aberdonian is saying about me behind ma back, and as a law abiding citizen, I have every right to defend myself in the face of tyranny. Sorry Mr.DJ,,,, Request denied...

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I will do no such thing. I have never blocked anyone in the 15 odd years I have been a part of this fine board. If I did, I would not know what the Aberdonian is saying about me behind ma back, and as a law abiding citizen, I have every right to defend myself in the face of tyranny. Sorry Mr.DJ,,,, Request denied...

What he said. 

This way is a lot more fun. 

Request denied...

On 12/11/2020 at 9:59 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Likes and emojis? Whit? You are the only person on here who thinks those are genuine and not that other fat moron with his gazillion usernames. 😆

23 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wow. 😆

19 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You mean they haven’t been using it already?

Was the same last season, only came in after the group stages.  I'm sure we conceded a penalty at Ibrox on a VAR decision.  Not sure on the logic as to why it's only after the groups.  Cost, I'd assume.

34 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You mean they haven’t been using it already?

Unfortunately not, otherwise we'd have beaten Benfica twice.

14 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Was the same last season, only came in after the group stages.  I'm sure we conceded a penalty at Ibrox on a VAR decision.  Not sure on the logic as to why it's only after the groups.  Cost, I'd assume.

Yeah I think cost due to the inflated number of games.  Hopefully long term it is brought in

57 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

42 minutes ago, Debian said:

Unfortunately not, otherwise we'd have beaten Benfica twice.

Yeah I think cost due to the inflated number of games.  Hopefully long term it is brought in

Ridiculous it’s only used for half of a competition. 

Either use it or don’t imo. 

• 2 months later...