Europa League 2020-21 - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

56 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Apology for what, you clearly never played for them between 1921-1932 so you never played for them at the top level you biffkin

Unfortunately the witnesses are all passed away now.  I scored a penalty against Frank Haffy when he was a kid with Queens Park.  I think that was 1926/27 season if I remember right.  Stand on.

40 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Unfortunately the witnesses are all passed away now.  I scored a penalty against Frank Haffy when he was a kid with Queens Park.  I think that was 1926/27 season if I remember right.  Stand on.

So you are at least 109 years old

Also your team never played queens park that year and Frank haffey never played for them nor was he alive.

At least get your made up stories in line you fucking gary glitter whispering fuck trumpet

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

''gary glitter whispering fuck trumpet'.  That is a sweet thing to be called.  Do you think of Gary Glitter a lot Kirky boy?

Only when you're wee noncey name comes up 

Just now, Kirk said:

Well we all know you talk pish, just thought you might have kept your lies within the realms of possibility 

Me!!! Talk pish.........  That is one heluva insult.  As Dandy Done does with Big Daft Ramy.  You are Reported.  Dont ever accuse me of talking pish again!!!  Stand on 🐕

Eventful start in Lisbon. Rangers go 1-0 down to a Goldson OG on 58 seconds. Otamendi gets sent off for a last man foul 19 minutes. Rangers equalise with an OG on 24 minutes and go 2-1 up with a Kamara goal on 25 minutes!! 

Edited by Fairbairn

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Will they hang on? 

That would be some scalp if rangers win.

Given we are 2.1 up against 10 men I'd be disappointed if we don't win. 

At this rate we'll get Scotland 3x automatic CL spots.  

6 minutes ago, Debian said:

Given we are 2.1 up against 10 men I'd be disappointed if we don't win. 

At this rate we'll get Scotland 3x automatic CL spots.  

Make that 3-1. Morelos knocks in from 4 inches to over take McCoist as Rangers record European goal scorer.