Europa League 2020-21 - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Looking forward to watching the games tonight.  Celtic are up against it I think.  Rangers cant be too confident but hopefully will win.  Good luck to both Scottish sides.  

Can't be too confident?

I'm expecting us to cope quite easily tonight and score a couple of goals.  

20 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Are celtic deserving of their lead? 

They were - they have since reverted to type, sat deeper when no need to, lost a goal, lost a second to a deflection from the wonderfully dugmeat Shane Duffy, and look odds-on to lose a third right now.

38 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Roofe's Europa League record strike distance only lasted a week!

Who was the referee?  Stevie Wonder.  The ball was rolling and shouldn't have stood.  Even the thickos and the blind on here know the basics.  If i was the maanger of the other team I would be putting in a complaint.  Problem is that the reuslt will stand.  Roofes was 10 times better.  And legal.

10 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Who was the referee?  Stevie Wonder.  The ball was rolling and shouldn't have stood.  Even the thickos and the blind on here know the basics.  If i was the maanger of the other team I would be putting in a complaint.  Problem is that the reuslt will stand.  Roofes was 10 times better.  And legal.

dry yer eyes

15 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

and in a match that should have been abandoned as the ball wasn't running freely.

Another world record gone!