My Thread! - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Only in the door 2 minutes and I am getting hit on already. I thought this was a respectable joint Farcity,  get yer house in order.
I will put it down to Killies over exuberance at todays result, but dont any of the rest of you try anything. Okay 😡

Edited by TDYER63

Just now, Tiny Tim said:

Farcity, can we post recipes on this thread? I think it could be quite good.

Aye well dont expect any from me I wasted all my best stuff on you lot on my cooking thread , look at the nick of me , I am jiggered. Canny even pop a cork. 

I visited my maw in hospital the other day and even though she was in a side ward I had to wear a mask all the while I was there. Even with a light cotton one it was stuffy at the end of the day. I'd hate to have to work with one on.

The company I'm working with is a product design company and sales were down by near 90% but they started to make face covers (not medical grade) to fill time. This month, sales are up by 20% on the same month last year.

10 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Yir garden shed's a disgrace btw.

My shed? If ye move the sheets of plasterboard, fitba bits,the fireguard, the ancient old hifi that Steptoe would turn his nose up and the semi shattered wasps bike  then it's alright. I've a fine selection of garden tools in there anaw  even though I've covered everything in gravel rendering them pretty much useless. 

Here, thon Tdyer63 said she was coming over here but she never turned up, I got the Trios and the 54321's in anaw. Im a bit concerned. I know Thplinth was a bit off with her, im now wondering if a kidnapping has taken place. 

2 hours ago, Farcity said:

Here, thon Tdyer63 said she was coming over here but she never turned up, I got the Trios and the 54321's in anaw. Im a bit concerned. I know Thplinth was a bit off with her, im now wondering if a kidnapping has taken place. 

There's been a ransom demand. But thplinth hasn't managed to come up with enough dosh to persuade Mr Tidy to take back yet.

5 hours ago, Farcity said:

Yoohoo !!! Here I am !! 🙋‍♀️
Sorry to take so long , I have been sorting my blockage on the plumbing thread.
Now, where are those Trios? You promised me gypsy creams but I suppose they are well gone by now. 

So , what you been up to for the past 13 1/2 hours ? 
Anything interesting?