My Thread! - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

10 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Yoohoo !!! Here I am !! 🙋‍♀️
Sorry to take so long , I have been sorting my blockage on the plumbing thread.
Now, where are those Trios? You promised me gypsy creams but I suppose they are well gone by now. 

So , what you been up to for the past 13 1/2 hours ? 
Anything interesting?

That's because I ate them.

I feel no shame.

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Yoohoo !!! Here I am !! 🙋‍♀️
Sorry to take so long , I have been sorting my blockage on the plumbing thread.
Now, where are those Trios? You promised me gypsy creams but I suppose they are well gone by now. 

So , what you been up to for the past 13 1/2 hours ? 
Anything interesting? 

Nothing much to be honest, there is this book by a guy called Tolstoy,  War and Peace it's called. I spent 4 hours on that and the remaining 9.5hours finishing reading a post on this messageboard that I started  the other night. 

Sorry about the gypsy creams but if your pipes are clear again then perhaps it's worth missing out. 

15 hours ago, Farcity said:

Nothing much to be honest, there is this book by a guy called Tolstoy,  War and Peace it's called. I spent 4 hours on that and the remaining 9.5hours finishing reading a post on this messageboard that I started  the other night. 

Sorry about the gypsy creams but if your pipes are clear again then perhaps it's worth missing out. 

A big plate of garlic mushrooms and five pints of Guinness is quite good for clearing the pipes out.

15 hours ago, Farcity said:

There is only peace on this thread , no war. 👼
Apart from that greedy Ersatz .  
I see Scotty is back,  maybe he can  remind  him of  the ‘ thou shalt not steal gypsy creams’ commandment. 

And talking of pipes, where is Ramy?  

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

There is only peace on this thread , no war. 👼
Apart from that greedy Ersatz .  
I see Scotty is back,  maybe he can  remind  him of  the ‘ thou shalt not steal gypsy creams’ commandment. 

And talking of pipes, where is Ramy?  

Hmm being honest, I'd rather most of his ramblings remained elsewhere. 

What's for tea tonight? 

1 hour ago, Farcity said:

Hmm being honest, I'd rather most of his ramblings remained elsewhere. 

What's for tea tonight? 

Meh, I ramble a lot too. Be grateful the Buddies dont provide much to get enthusiastic about or I would be rambling on this section more often too.

Might have a barbecue for tea and crack open a wee bottle of rose, will at least get me out the house and away from the pong of the pipes for an hour or two.
Could be a lot worse though, the drain burst at the home of one of my Aberdeen colleagues and his garden is covered in sewage . 💩

Whats for tea in the Farcity ?