My Thread! - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

But we did have a couple of nice nights in Edinburgh. Had some lovely food, got a bit silly in the rain beside the big fountain in the gardens and spent too much money on the kids. 

I’ve been in Edinburgh this weekend too. Spent some time in Leith and Stockbridge, neighbourhoods I’ve never really ventured to before.  

2 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

But we did have a couple of nice nights in Edinburgh. Had some lovely food, got a bit silly in the rain beside the big fountain in the gardens and spent too much money on the kids. 

See, that's exactly the tonic we all need. The reason I started my own thread, tales of fun, joy, happiness, warmth. None of this pettiness and fighting. Here we can all be together in harmony. 

That includes you Mr Fairbairn. 

😍💗

35 minutes ago, Farcity said:

See, that's exactly the tonic we all need. The reason I started my own thread, tales of fun, joy, happiness, warmth. None of this pettiness and fighting. Here we can all be together in harmony. 

That includes you Mr Fairbairn. 

😍💗

See that's typical nonsense from you. Just answer the fucking question. But you can't because you're a cretin/moron (delete as appropriate). 
TAL, FTP etc.

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I found an old £1 coin under the sofa yesterday. Completely useless now of course.

Then I had some ice cream. That was nice.

Your bank will take it off your hands and give u a quid. 😊

Edited by shaggycoo

Ramy, you are welcome in here for the time being but please ensure that your behaviour is of the very highest standard. This thread is dedicated to contentment, any attempts to derail this journey shall result in the severing of all diplomatic relations, possible sanctioning and, in more severe cases, the issuing of a Fatwa. 

Edited by Farcity

4 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Donated to the Heart of Midlothian Fighting Fund :ok:

Hearts and Charitable donations have a chequered past, either select a different recipient or refer to Bonzo's post above. 

16 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Ramy, you are welcome in here for the time being but please ensure that your behaviour is of the very highest standard. This thread is dedicated to contentment, any attempts to derail this journey shall result in the severing of all diplomatic relations, possible sanctioning and, in more severe cases, the issuing of a Fatwa. 

You will have no issues with me. I am done with arguing, bickering, all that shite.. Your thread has a nice warm, cozy,  and innocent feeling about it..😉

16 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Hearts and Charitable donations have a chequered past, either select a different recipient or refer to Bonzo's post above. 

Yir oot of gypsy creams btw.

They were delicious.

Edited by ErsatzThistle