Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Anyone watched this yet?

Really well put together but pretty hard watch at times.

Cannot help but feel for those poor people.

Getting involved in that sham of a war is the most shameful act in modern British times - I don't know how Blair, Bush et al sleep at night but it's probably on a pillow of cash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw one last week and part of the one this week. Very interesting and very sad .

Shocking politics from US, UK etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The purpose of the Iraq invasion was to destroy and balkanize the country.

They did the same thing to Libya,.

They came damn close to doing it to Syria and they are absolutely slavering at the prospect of doing it to Iran.

The human suffering inflicted on these innocent populations are war crimes.

The people who orchestrated it in the US are all neo-conservatives and they did it for the benefit of another country.

Blair was / is much more of a mystery. Why did a Labour politician become the fawning groupie to the most vile and repugnant of right wing republican presidents. Personally selling his pack of lies in order to systematically destroy Iraq... Plus Bush was clearly thick as fuck as well as hugely dislikeable. It was a very strange one. Personally I think Robert Harris has already told us the reason. The absolute joke of appointing Blair as some sort of Middle East peace envoy after he resigned as well... I saw Tony Benn being interviewed and when asked about that appointment and what did it mean he replied... "It means they don't want peace" or words similar.

The frightening thing is how quick people still are to believe the pish spoon fed to them (by the likes of the BBC in particular who are right up there in pushing lies). Like the phony chemical attacks in Syria. Even after all of this they keep falling for it. It is depressing. All people hear from the mainstream media is Russia is the bad actor but really who are the countries involved in all these countries getting destroyed. It was not Russia. In fact Russia saved Syria. (That is why they hate Putin so much.)

All of this is very much still on-going. They are not finished yet.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fringo said:

I saw one last week and part of the one this week. Very interesting and very sad .

Shocking politics from US, UK etc

I've watched all 5.

Episode 5 in particular is very, very hard watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

The day Tony Blair dies, i'll raise a glass the same way I did with Thatcher.

Absolute vermin.

Post of the year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I've watched all 5.

Episode 5 in particular is very, very hard watch.

I didn't realise there were that many. I only caught it by chance last week. When did it start ? 4-5 wks ago ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dick Cheeney was much instrumental, he set up the Office of Special plans to bypass the checks and balances for the president who then got given all the dodgy evidence via that instead of established channels. Bush was just a dupe.

BBC got fucked over David Kelly. One of the journalists who helped "expose" Saville, wrote a book about David Kelly as well, it's grim reading and a much needed reminder how much of an absolute cunt Alistair Campbell is, he comes off even worse than Blair.

 

51YDpxla5jL._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This picture gies me the boak.

_106216995_selfie.jpg

Edited by phart
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, fringo said:

I didn't realise there were that many. I only caught it by chance last week. When did it start ? 4-5 wks ago ?

 

Aye they are all on iplayer mate.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, phart said:

Dick Cheeney was much instrumental, he set up the Office of Special plans to bypass the checks and balances for the president who then got given all the dodgy evidence via that instead of established channels. Bush was just a dupe.

BBC got fucked over David Kelly. One of the journalists who helped "expose" Saville, wrote a book about David Kelly as well, it's grim reading and a much needed reminder how much of an absolute cunt Alistair Campbell is, he comes off even worse than Blair.

 

51YDpxla5jL._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This picture gies me the boak.

_106216995_selfie.jpg

https://www.corbettreport.com/requiem-for-the-suicided-dr-david-kelly/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listening to a great podcast about Iraq and rhe Gulf War called "Blowback" 

Really good and the US plus the UK and others are thoroughly shameful states..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thplinth said:

.

You just wanted to show everyone your new avatar, I reckon 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Getting involved in that sham of a war is the most shameful act in modern British times - I don't know how Blair, Bush et al sleep at night but it's probably on a pillow of cash.

Tony Blair when writing to Rebekah Brooks after all the phone hacking scandal mentioned that he found sleeping tablets helped. Not sure if it's a personality fault of mine but that pleased me to hear he needed them to sleep at night.

Edited by phart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

I've seen that, the book covers a more narrow scope in much more detail. Specifically the timeline of family members the Coroner and more focus on the government actiosn rather than the other contradictions in requiem.

Kelly's wife comes off weirdly in the book. I'd need to read it again to get the full details but very inconsistent and non-intuitive thought processes from her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, phart said:

Tony Blair when writing to Rebekah Brooks after all the phone hacking scandal mentioned that he found sleeping tablets helped. Not sure if it's a personality fault of mine but that pleased me to hear he needed them to sleep at night.

Hopefully he overdoses on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finished this the other night. Quite amazing how much damage this done to Iraq and how clueless Americans really are on the world stage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2020 at 10:48 PM, phart said:

Tony Blair when writing to Rebekah Brooks after all the phone hacking scandal mentioned that he found sleeping tablets helped. Not sure if it's a personality fault of mine but that pleased me to hear he needed them to sleep at night.

Probably helps ‘playing asleep’ when that hideous wife of his makes a move.  Pair of mutants 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...