Office Space Property Market changed for ever? - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Office Space Property Market changed for ever?

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 10:53 PM, Fairbairn said:

Thanks folks. At the moment it’s one of those too good to be true situations but it looks like they might be in a position to take on a good number of the people form my current place they are being laid off so fingers crossed! 

Fingers crossed indeed. :ok:

Glad to hear you got fixed quickly mate!

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Fingers crossed indeed. :ok:

Glad to hear you got fixed quickly mate!

Cheers.  They seemed to come out of the traps really quickly and get 1 or 2 people sorted and then they've taken their foot off the gas, albeit I know they were talking to a large number of people last week so hopefully so more movement this week and your missus hears something positive too!

7 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Cheers.  They seemed to come out of the traps really quickly and get 1 or 2 people sorted and then they've taken their foot off the gas, albeit I know they were talking to a large number of people last week so hopefully so more movement this week and your missus hears something positive too!

Fingers crossed, she's climbing the walls!