Season 20-21 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So the rangers are in turmoil a week before the start of the new campaign. What a shame...🤣

Turmoil?  No really.  Someone may or not have made a bid for one of our players, that's about it.  It's a bit like me saying Celtic are in turmoil as they only have one senior keeper in their squad.

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

Turmoil?  No really.  Someone may or not have made a bid for one of our players, that's about it.  It's a bit like me saying Celtic are in turmoil as they only have one senior keeper in their squad.

Well no, we can manage with Scott Bain, and we will sign a quality keeper. You lose Morales, Defoe is injured, not looking a good start, just sayin like.. 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well no, we can manage with Scott Bain, and we will sign a quality keeper. You lose Morales, Defoe is injured, not looking a good start, just sayin like.. 

What if Bain gets injured and you don’t sign a keeper? Is it turmoil then? At the moment Rangers are in as much turmoil as Celtic. IE none. IF Morelos (note the spelling) goes and Defoe is still injured then we might have problems however we’ve got plenty of attacking players that could fill the gap till a permanent solution is found. All in all that’s a rather long winded way of me saying no, Rangers aren’t in turmoil just because a French team may or may not have submitted a bid for Morelos. 

Just now, Fairbairn said:

What if Bain gets injured and you don’t sign a keeper? Is it turmoil then? At the moment Rangers are in as much turmoil as Celtic. IE none. IF Morelos (note the spelling) goes and Defoe is still injured then we might have problems however we’ve got plenty of attacking players that could fill the gap till a permanent solution is found. All in all that’s a rather long winded way of me saying no, Rangers aren’t in turmoil just because a French team may or may not have submitted a bid for Morelos. 

Turmoil may have been a bit much, should not have used THAT term. I would say though Celtic would manage better at the moment than rangers because we will score more than the opposition, thanks a fact..  

50 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Are Stewart and Jones likely to get a look in? Would take either back on loan if you don't want them 😂

51 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Turmoil may have been a bit much, should not have used THAT term. I would say though Celtic would manage better at the moment than rangers because we will score more than the opposition, thanks a fact..  

I’d fancy Rangers chances of coping without a recognised striker more than Celtics of coping without a recognised keeper.....:wink2:

10 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I’d fancy Rangers chances of coping without a recognised striker more than Celtics of coping without a recognised keeper.....:wink2:

Well yous have been playing without one for years now and it diddnae work..😉

56 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Looks like we have our man. The Greek Ghoddess to fly to Scotland immediately for a medical and sign a 4 year deal.. 👍👍👍

28 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Looks like we have our man. The Greek Ghoddess to fly to Scotland immediately for a medical and sign a 4 year deal.. 👍👍👍

There endeth the turmoil. You now have the same number of keepers as we do strikers. 

Hibs not allowing a PPV option for home or away fans on Saturday.

Tinpot.

Seems that a club that is making scores of folk redundant, asking staff to take pay cuts (yet can pay £250k for a player), can afford to turn down PPV revenue and not allow away fans (or their own fans who can't afford a season ticket) access to watch the first game in 5 months.

Hibs class indeed.

44 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Hibs not allowing a PPV option for home or away fans on Saturday.

Tinpot.

Seems that a club that is making scores of folk redundant, asking staff to take pay cuts (yet can pay £250k for a player), can afford to turn down PPV revenue and not allow away fans (or their own fans who can't afford a season ticket) access to watch the first game in 5 months.

Hibs class indeed.

Inexplicable behaviour from Hibs. Very poor stuff

57 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Inexplicable behaviour from Hibs. Very poor stuff

Fuck them, will get it on IPTV more than likely for £0 but was more than happy to pay the £15-20 and get a reliable stream. My dad the same, even if 500 Killie fans (and however many Hibs fans) got it at £20 a head, then I don't see how in the current climate Hibs can knock back £10k or so for allowing fans access to stream they are providing anyway.

Especially as they've spent all summer pleading poverty. whilst sacking folk left right and centre.

• 1 month later...