Help for Tidy and Tasa - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Help for Tidy and Tasa

Well, it looks like I can tick off ‘professional gambler ‘ from my  ‘how to get rich quick’ list. 
Unfortunately my bid for 4 th place failed to succeed, just to add to my ever growing catalogue of failures in life 😕

Thanks to those who offered their help. Hopefully I will be back same place,  same time,  next year , to do it all again 🙄

As promised I will pledge £50 to TASA. 
Flure will post the final results when he can drag himself out of his retirement bed. 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Well, it looks like I can tick off ‘professional gambler ‘ from my  ‘how to get rich quick’ list. 
Unfortunately my bid for 4 th place failed to succeed, just to add to my ever growing catalogue of failures in life 😕

Thanks to those who offered their help. Hopefully I will be back same place,  same time,  next year , to do it all again 🙄

Flure will post the final results when he can drag himself out of his retirement bed. 

Give me your address and I post the Tweed set up as a consolation!  Seriously Tyder, if you have a paypal account I will send some money up to you.  As I said I am hopeless at football coupons so never even bothered about sending you my opinions.  They would have been like a chocolate fireguard.  PM me and arrange.  

Shut it, you. I've been baking and everything this morning. (Porridge Bread with Raisins since you ask)

Bread and Final Table posted.

And thank you for supporting the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal.

They will gratefully receive any donations in their PayPal account - info@tasunshineappeal.scot
(Please use "Friends & Family").

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 10.26.51.png

116207164_3665808910099457_8660487686670198290_n.jpg

Just had a chuckle there.  Last week I mentioned about pub in Lithgae The Black Bitch and how there are some TA guys that drink there.  Soon, the usual suspects were on saying who are TA? lol. On a TA board ffs.  Mental.  I will donate to the TA Sunshine Appeal as long as it doesn't offend the guys on here who object to the name.  On the lash already Jim Beam.  .:beer2:

14 minutes ago, Flure said:

Shut it, you. I've been baking and everything this morning. (Porridge Bread with Raisins since you ask)

Bread and Final Table posted.

And thank you for supporting the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal.

They will gratefully receive any donations in their PayPal account - info@tasunshineappeal.scot
(Please use "Friends & Family").

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 10.26.51.png

116207164_3665808910099457_8660487686670198290_n.jpg

Whoops, you were almost in big trouble there. :lol:

38 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Whoops, you were almost in big trouble there. :lol:

I am trying to work out what you mean and the mystery of Fringos disappearing post.👻

Did he forget to blank out my name ? 😡😡

23 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I am trying to work out what you mean and the mystery of Fringos disappearing post.👻

Did he forget to blank out my name ? 😡😡

Are you not even slightly interested in my new found psychic powers and how I managed to see his half loaf, made in the shape of a butlers head, before he even posted it.

5 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Are you not even slightly interested in my new found psychic powers and how I managed to see his half loaf, made in the shape of a butlers head, before he even posted it.

He forgot to use his loaf before posting?
He's a bit half baked these days?
He didn't use enough flure but managed to rescue it in time?
I think mod powers were used not psychic. If not prove it.
Nice to see him back though. The board kneads him.

9 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

He forgot to use his loaf before posting?
He's a bit half baked these days?
He didn't use enough flure but managed to rescue it in time?
I think mod powers were used not psychic. If not prove it.
Nice to see him back though. The board kneads him.

I knew you were going to say that.

39 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

🙄 
Ffs. Typical man. A job done half correct to match his half loaf. He was too busy showing off his bloody baking. I am going round to sort him out. 

I hope Rolling Hills didnt see it or he will be at my front door with that bloody tweed gift set. 

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

🙄 
Ffs. Typical man. A job done half correct to match his half loaf. He was too busy showing off his bloody baking. I am going round to sort him out. 

I hope Rolling Hills didnt see it or he will be at my front door with that bloody tweed gift set. 

Yip, full name address, post code and DOB. And you might want to think about cancelling your credit cards?

1 minute ago, Orraloon said:

Yip, full name address, post code and DOB. And you might want to think about cancelling your credit cards?

Oh dont worry the credit cards are alteady cancelled after I kindly provided Mr Phisher from Www.amazonuhavebeenfucked all my details 3 weeks ago . 

🙄 

I will be wearing Brut so a great match.  If it was good enough for Henry Cooper it is good enough for me.