Czech Republic away. - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Czech Republic away.

McTeeko

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2020 at 11:45 AM, wanderer said:

Ryanair canceled a Vienna-Tel Aviv flight last night that has seen a lot of people have their Israel plans for November messed up.

On 7/29/2020 at 2:16 PM, Rich NATA said:

?!?!?!

I'm on one of those flights, but the bastards haven't contacted me.

After reading your post, I've just checked and my flight is indeed cancelled.

It's quite staggering a football fans forum is more informative than an airline you've paid money to.

It would appear, my Lauda/Ryanair flight from Vienna to Tel Aviv is no longer cancelled (!)

Anyone booked with Lauda/Ryanair might want to double-check any bookings they thought were cancelled.

51 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

It would appear, my Lauda/Ryanair flight from Vienna to Tel Aviv is no longer cancelled (!)

Anyone booked with Lauda/Ryanair might want to double-check any bookings they thought were cancelled.

We booked Vienna to Oslo with those Laudamotion cowboys for November - still cancelled and no money back 😡

2 hours ago, tattiescone69 said:

We booked Vienna to Oslo with those Laudamotion cowboys for November - still cancelled and no money back 😡

They are tied in with Ryanair.

When I checked My Bookings on their website, it took me to Ryanair.

IIRC, when I booked the flight with Lauda, the confirmation email came from Ryanair.