Scottish cup - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

9 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Toast your bread lightly in the toaster then top with cheese and finish off under a hot grill. Hot, crispy cheese on toast 😀

Och naw, toast one side under the grill, turn over and put the cheese straight onto the soft white side, perhaps with a couple of slices of tomato then pap back under.  If it's on plain bread then all the better. 

Edited by Farcity

1 minute ago, Farcity said:

Och naw, toast one side under the grill, turn over and put the cheese straight onto the soft white side, perhaps with a couple of slices of tomato. If it's on plain bread then all the better. 

Too soggy for me is that. Tomato’s make it soggy too. A bit of Branson’s pickle or Lea and Perrins (or Henderson’s if in Sheffield).

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well fuck it then. Thinkin aboot making a lasagna tonight, anyone have any tips??

Go to the shop, buy one ready made, pierce the cling film, bung in the toaster for three minutes, stir, put back in for another two minutes then bobs yer uncle. 

Edited by Farcity

8 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

You have dropped considerably in my estimation. While we're here, gonnae leave ma pals Ramy and Roly alone? Ya prick. I knew you were a weirdo. Means you'd be welcome for a pint in Ottawa, so every cloud has a silver lining for you, you lucky, lucky bastard.

No chance

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well fuck it then. Thinkin aboot making a lasagna tonight, anyone have any tips??

Gas mark 6 and heed in there until crispy

To be on the level. Canadians barbecue, and I am the "Gordon Ramsey" of barbecuing.. My wife wont even go near our barbecue. I'm the king. Fish, steaks, chicken, sausages, roast, hamburgers, haggis, you name it. I love barbecuing. Pint in hand, 30 degrees, bit of classical music, and I'm in control. Love it.. My 2 bhoys are easy, hot dogs, sausages or hamburgers. When we have company, the show begins... Love it... 

16 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Soak your sheets. Brown your meat and boil off your sauce. Consider slivers of mozzarella for the layering. Are you making your own cheese sauce? Dust each layer with parmesan if you are into cheese. Lots of liquid. High heat for 20 minutes then 60 at medium. Rest for 30. You're welcome.

👍😉

13 hours ago, thplinth said:

Yeah that would be the 'oven' not the grill.

When you have roast beef, roast chicken, roast tatties, etc do you use the grill to roast them?

No you do not.

The oven roasts the grill toasts.

Everyone knows this, it is basic physics.

The Canadian roaster doesn’t 🤯

34 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I dont need to , my wife is a phenomenal cook ya tosspot..

She’d need to be

Going by the images you’ve shared on here  of your own inedible  partially cooked slop, if you hadn’t met a decent cook you’d be “Starving Ramy 1314 “