Scottish cup - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Final to be played 5 days before Xmas on a Sunday. 

As long as they can assume Celtic fans don’t have far to travel and won’t have a great expense 5 days before Xmas, everyone’s happy. 

Those incompetent cunts strike again. 

0ED63C6A-9089-46C2-94F3-1323D04AAC92.jpeg

I don't see an issue with the date. It's not ideal but then no date is, given the situation we're in. By being Sunday it'll also avoid it clashing with any other games. 

Interestingly players who played for other teams in earlier rounds won't be cup tied. So Jonny Hayes could play for Aberdeen vs Celtic, for example. 

To be fair on this one. Options would be fairly limited as the calendar is pretty full.

3 of the teams are in Europe and 2 of them are still involved in last years European competitions.

Not that I think one fuck was given about fans from outside Glasgow.

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

We wont have far to travel then after we knock Aberdeen out. 👍

Can’t help yourself, can you. The arrogance of a man that wouldn’t know the inside of a football stadium knows no bounds. 

This is my thread, can you stop posting on it please. 

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

Interestingly players who played for other teams in earlier rounds won't be cup tied. So Jonny Hayes could play for Aberdeen vs Celtic, for example. 

I didn’t notice that earlier, must admit, I’m very surprised at that ruling, but it’s a good one I suppose. 

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Can’t help yourself, can you. The arrogance of a man that wouldn’t know the inside of a football stadium knows no bounds. 

This is my thread, can you stop posting on it please. 

I will post where I want, when I want, as long as it is prevalent to the topic. If you have an issue with this, then report me to the moderators as you have mentioned in the past. Stand on..

3 minutes ago, wee-toon-red said:

Any chance you two could avoid fucking up another thread? This is as tedious as the Rolling Hills pish.

All I did was comment on Celtic not having far to travel after they defeat Aberdeen in the semi final.. That not allowed? 

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

All I did was comment on Celtic not having far to travel after they defeat Aberdeen in the semi final.. That not allowed? 

It’s the arrogance that rains from you that’s the problem. 

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It's up to you whether you post like a prick or not, but doing so knowing that another poster is going to bite makes you equally to blame when the whole thread goes tits up. But it's a free world.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm not a prick, but thank you.. 

He didn't say you were. He said you were posting like one. 

Which he was totally correct about. 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I will post where I want, when I want, as long as it is prevalent to the topic. If you have an issue with this, then report me to the moderators as you have mentioned in the past. Stand on..

Prevalent? You need to drop the P or does it have a different meaning in Canadian 🤔

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm not a prick, but thank you.. 

You actually are, you have evidenced it repeatedly. You occasionally have outbursts of normality but very quickly you return to the gibbering, slavering half-wit that you are. 

21 minutes ago, Farcity said:

You actually are, you have evidenced it repeatedly. You occasionally have outbursts of normality but very quickly you return to the gibbering, slavering half-wit that you are. 

Listen Farshitty. If I wanted your opinion, I would have asked for it. So belt the fuck up and mind yir own business.. 

19 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

You will. Further than me going to Perth.

Well aye ,seeing as I live on Canada. Would be a nice wee 2 weeks though. Scottish Cup semifinal and final within 5 days. Very tempting.. To close to Christmas though, Mrs.Ramy would go mental.. 

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Listen Farshitty. If I wanted your opinion, I would have asked for it. So belt the fuck up and mind yir own business.. 

Okay Big Fanny. If I wanted your opinion on whether or not you wanted my opinion I would have asked for it. So away ye go ya roaster and take yer toaster for a bath. 

31 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Your thread? Starting a thread doesn't make it yours. Anyway, you got any holiday plans?

Nothing special, off to Cullen on Saturday for a golf outing, so that’ll be good, hopefully get plenty sun. Fine to get away from all the hustle and bustle of life for about 12 hours instead of the usual 4 when I’m normally away for on a Saturday golfing, so looking forward to that. 

Anything firmed up yourself yet?

5 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Okay Big Fanny. If I wanted your opinion on whether or not you wanted my opinion I would have asked for it. So away ye go ya roaster and take yer toaster for a bath. 

I dont have a toaster ya roaster. We microwave here in Canada..🖕