Fixtures 20/21 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

8 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Very convenient that the computer managed to get the old firm game as the last of the fixtures for the 1st block.

A paranoid person would think they’re doing all they can to get fans into that game. 

I see sky are making full use of their additional fixtures.

Rangers away + some other game..

Celtic away + some other game...

They don’t even want to devalue virtual season tickets for old firm fans. 😂

Edited by sbcmfc

40 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Very convenient that the computer managed to get the old firm game as the last of the fixtures for the 1st block.

A paranoid person would think they’re doing all they can to get fans into that game. 

Is it petty of me to hope that the Scottish Government don't allow fans back in till the week after?

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

What’s the point? It’ll never change. 

Nobody ever has questioned this except maybe mad vlad. 

Every other club should be coming together to question this but they wont and that is why they will continue to get away with it

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Nobody ever has questioned this except maybe mad vlad. 

Every other club should be coming together to question this but they wont and that is why they will continue to get away with it

Apparently Doncaster was on sky sports news confirming they’ll hope to have crowds back for this game. As I said, there’s no point as no one will change the mindset that has been sunk into our game. 

Just now, dandydunn said:

Apparently Doncaster was on sky sports news confirming they’ll hope to have crowds back for this game. As I said, there’s no point as no one will change the mindset that has been sunk into our game. 

If the other ten clubs got together and started by announcing how pissed off they are, the SPFL would have no choice but to listen, the problem is the other ten are happy to let the SPFL board do this. 

44 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Isnt it supposed to be done by machine, so that its random?

Not a chance that is random.

I think it’s done by a computer but with all sort of conditions. Usually 1st OF game is either side of September international break. Then they have a game over festive period, then play in March, near enough the split that it’s a big game, but far enough away it’s unlikely to be a title decider.

Ended up irrelevant, but their was going to be a real problem with the post split fixtures last season, and the obvious solution was to flip the old firm fixture and send Celtic to Ibrox a 3rd time.

1 hour ago, Stu101 said:

Isnt it supposed to be done by machine, so that its random?

Not a chance that is random.

Sure there must be independent witnesses.  But you cant beat a good conspiracy theory with the Dons lads.  They are getting worse than Cellic Bhoys nowadays.  They cant slag Rangers anymore as we are in a class above them as usual.  So will blame a computer that has been tampered within some way.  Loonies.

12 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Sure there must be independent witnesses.  But you cant beat a good conspiracy theory with the Dons lads.  They are getting worse than Cellic Bhoys nowadays.  They cant slag Rangers anymore as we are in a class above them as usual.  So will blame a computer that has been tampered within some way.  Loonies.

Aye, dons fans. You’re shown to be a clown as per usual, just fuck off will you. 

https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/angry-rangers-fans-call-out-corrupt-spfl-after-fixture-list-released/amp/

15 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Aye, dons fans. You’re shown to be a clown as per usual, just fuck off will you. 

https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/angry-rangers-fans-call-out-corrupt-spfl-after-fixture-list-released/amp/

To twist their argument, playing Aberdeen away while it’s almost certain to be behind closed doors is surely a massive advantage to Rangers? 🤷‍♂️

20 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

To twist their argument, playing Aberdeen away while it’s almost certain to be behind closed doors is surely a massive advantage to Rangers? 🤷‍♂️

You would think so, but it shows that even the dumbest of supporters are critical of the first OF  scheduling. 

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You would think so, but it shows that even the dumbest of supporters are critical of the first OF  scheduling. 

To be fair the huns are constantly seeking out agendas.

Even if it means just making shit up. 😂

5 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I bet Ramy I could get you riled and tell me to F off with one small type of my fingers.  God, you made it easier than I thought.  Thank you DD.  That's $5 I have won x

12 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I bet Ramy I could get you riled and tell me to F off with one small type of my fingers.  God, you made it easier than I thought.  Thank you DD.  That's $5 I have won x

If it’s worth double, then fuck off again 👍🏽