Neighbors.. Yassssssss..πŸ™‚πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ Ώ - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Neighbors.. Yassssssss..πŸ™‚πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ Ώ

So my wife and I moved into our new home at Christmas, so not really been out socializing since winter and covid.. Well fuck me..πŸ™‚πŸ™‚. Out walking Wallace yesterday, was wearing my Celtic Top.. I hear, "Awrite ma man". At the bottom of my street, 4 lads sitting out having a cold beer, its 40 degrees hear, we are in a heatwave..Β  Turns out my newly met neighbor is fae Glasgow, and is a mad Partick Thistle supporter..🀣🀣🀣. The 3 other lads with him, one is from France, mad PSG supporter, and the other is from Liverpool, and is a mad Liverpool.man.. The 3rd is canadian and plays the Bagpipes..🀣🀣 They all live on ma street.. What are the chances, especially here in Ottawa.. I tell Mrs.Ramy when I got back from walking Wallace about my new pals..I'm excited as fuck..My wife sais to me.."Wonderful, what a disaster "..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. Yalllllddddyyy, get the drinks in, wahaayyyy🍺🍺🍺🍺🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. How's your neighbors???

10 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

My neighbours are sound. None of them wear trampy Celtic tops while walking doon the road with their devil dugs as it’s quite a nice area πŸ‘πŸΌ

"Devil Dug". Why dont you ask your wee pal Moffat about my dog before making such an ignorant comment, no surprise though comin from you.. Commenting on were I live aswell? Class act you are..πŸ–•

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

"Devil Dug". Why dont you ask your wee pal Moffat about my dog before making such an ignorant comment, no surprise though comin from you.. Commenting on were I live aswell? Class act you are..πŸ–•

What the fuck are you slavering about ya rocket??

Never said a thing about where YOU live - even if I did, why would you take it to heart?!?

Edited by McTeeko

4 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Never said a thing about where YOU live - even if I did, why would you take it to heart?!? You did exactly the same thing with someone else accusing them of saying something about your wife. They NEVER said such a thing, you took it completely out of context and you’ve doneΒ the same thing here.Β 

GtF, call me a rocket ya muppet..

I’m hearing reports of street disturbances in Ottawa. Locals reporting nuisance roaming streets with devil dog, stalking reluctant local residents and ranting about β€˜ra green brigade’ πŸ™„. Police attending but forced back by high pitchedΒ screeching noise. Sophisticated weapons suspected to be in use by state actors and lethal force being considered.

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Some bitter sarky nasty sniping fekkers on hear as you know bud and that’s just us good onesΒ 

great to have neighbours you can connect with . Your description gives a wonderful set for future deep philosophical discourse through the activity of football both verbal and sometimes via a loud musical medium. Have a great summer BR .

1 hour ago, McTeeko said:

Never said a thing about where YOU live - even if I did, why would you take it to heart?!?

Β 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

GtF, call me a rocket ya muppet..

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Honest to fuck man, you need to learn how to take a fucking joke.

Your wee brain is going to explode one day FFS.

57 minutes ago, aaid said:

I'm guessing theres going to be some sort of rut to decide who gets to be known as "The Scotsman" in the street, Ramy or the Jag.Β 

Defo me.man. He a great lad the Jag. No hard like me though, he no fae Govan like masell..

16 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Ramy, since you are too far away to join myΒ TAMB β€˜Come Dine with Me β€˜ show, how about you record one with your new neighboursΒ ?Β 

I amΒ sure your mince and tatties will go down a treat .Β 

I might just do that. Cheers..πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸΊ

9 hours ago, Shaundy said:

Some bitter sarky nasty sniping fekkers on hear as you know bud and that’s just us good onesΒ 

great to have neighbours you can connect with . Your description gives a wonderful set for future deep philosophical discourse through the activity of football both verbal and sometimes via a loud musical medium. Have a great summer BR .

Exactly mate

Β Just thought it was fantastic we moved onto a street with 4 lads I can have a good laugh with, and a fellow Glaswegian. No harm at all, but you get the usual arseholesΒ piping in with their smartarse comments.. Should be good banter when we go for 10IAR yes 10IAR, didΒ I say 10IAR, I believe I did..Β