Scotland v Israel play off. - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland v Israel play off.

If anyone has 2 spare tickets (preferably together) can you let me know (Coronavirus dependant). I had tickets for the original date in March but gave them too my stepsons pals because I was supposed to be in Australia when the game was originally scheduled. Expecting it to be behind close doors but thought I would ask just in case.

• 1 month later...

Might well be a brain fart on my part but when is this game ? I thought it was scheduled for October but the SFA website has no mention of it . I had / have a ticket and if you’d said Scotland wouldn’t lose a game all summer when I bought it I would likely have suspected Armageddon ahead of us actually winning the thing . 

Cheers Bonzo . That’s the date I thought but just looked again on the sfa website and the useless fuckers still don’t have the date up but do let us know that the September 4 game isn’t it. They don’t actually support Scotland do they , hunts. 
it is a sell out and would be an ideal opportunity to be a bit creative imo. . 
let’s say a crowd of 5,000 could be allowed. The highest thousand points holders in the SSC get their seat +1 , all those with a ticket for their first game get +1 too. Then a lottery for the rest . Any crowd would be good and it would be enough to give a bit of atmosphere. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 9:49 PM, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

If anyone has 2 spare tickets (preferably together) can you let me know (Coronavirus dependant). I had tickets for the original date in March but gave them too my stepsons pals because I was supposed to be in Australia when the game was originally scheduled. Expecting it to be behind close doors but thought I would ask just in case.

Don't know if you will see this but i have an Adult and Kids ticket that i won't be using if the stadium capacity is reduced significantly . Was hoping to take my little brother to his first Scotland game with a full house to hear the hampden roar so let me know if your interested . It's not looking great it's looking like another game behind closed doors since the recent lockdown in Glasgow . Five weeks to go what's stopping the SFA from just saying it's no happening not seen any updates since the new date was announced. Also if there is a reduced crowd assuming they will need to notify folk by email at random if your picked ? Been to a few smaller capacity (and sell outs) Scotland games and there hard to watch without the crowd getting on there backs.

Edited by Mcfaddens40yarder

On 9/2/2020 at 9:25 PM, Mcfaddens40yarder said:

. Also if there is a reduced crowd assuming they will need to notify folk by email at random if your picked ? Been to a few smaller capacity (and sell outs) Scotland games and there hard to watch without the crowd getting on there backs.

Pretty sure if there's a reduced crowd it will be decided by the points system.

On 9/4/2020 at 10:32 PM, scottincarlisle said:

Pretty sure if there's a reduced crowd it will be decided by the points system.

Didn't know there was such a system for Scotland tickets assuming this is points accumulated by being a member of the SSC. Just to add a tad bit unfair if that's the route since it's not the tickets that's the issue it's filling a limited number of seats not something the SSC covers. " Members still get priority access to home tickets but are no longer absolutely guaranteed a home ticket. The new loyalty points system will be used to prioritise access to tickets, if necessary. However, this will only be used when membership exceeds the working capacity of the stadium in which the match in played. In the case of Hampden, this would be when membership exceeds 35,000."

I just assumed this was up to date as I hadn't looked for a while

BUY SCOTLAND TICKETS

Keep up to date with the latest ticketing news via Scotland National Team Twitter and Scotland National Team Facebook.

SCOTLAND V ISRAEL - PLAY-OFF SEMI-FINAL

As you will be aware, due to the Coronavirus pandemic, our match against Israel due to take place on 26 March was postponed. All tickets are still valid for any re-scheduled fixture date. You may apply for a refund by contacting supporters@scottishfa.co.uk providing your booking reference number and the number of tickets in the booking.

Please note, however, as this match sold out, if you cancel your tickets, there is no guarantee that you will be able to buy replacements once the re-scheduled date is finalised.

Please also note that the match on 4 September 2020 against Israel is NOT a re-scheduled play-off date but the first of the next cycle of Nations League matches.

Edited by scottincarlisle

On 9/10/2020 at 10:46 AM, jailender said:

There will be no crowd at the Israel game in October.

That's almost the way it's looking but why are the SFA holding back .

On 9/10/2020 at 1:09 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

Wonder when they'll refund the tickets?

Must be due some sort of refund for SSC too given it's been worthless this year.

And i think the reason being is that it's going to hurt them refunding 50,000 tickets.  Going by some maths average ticket prices adult £25 x 40,000 paid ( 51,000 max capacity /minus 11,000 for kids,pensioners tickets (discounted sponsors ) it's roughly £1,000,000 to pay back. Not including lost revenue at the stadium . Let's hope they haven't spent that ticket money allready...

"Update" Just sent an email over to inquire about attendance. It's not news i guess to most but the lady who he emailed put this.

A decision has yet to be made as to whether fans will be permitted entry to the stadium at all but there certainly won’t be a maximum attendance "

Probably best getting your refunds in folks for those who have not already

I'm on the go, but just reading some news from Iceland that UEFA are allowing fans with a reduced capacity of 30% at their playoff game next Thursday. 

Think their stadium holds about 9k, so it'll be 2.5k at the games. 

Is it just Iceland getting this privilege? Or will we get about 13k in? 

Edited by weekevie04