1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Seeing Scotland and Israel taking a knee

😂😂😂 embarrassing stuff 

I don't even know what it is supposed to signify? I thought about doing it front of the TV but then thought better of it. I might do myself an injury and/or spill my beer. But, it's the thought that counts.

I wonder if there would be an outcry of one of the players refused to do it?

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone that thinks the vandalism to the Bruce statue was in any way related to BLM is a goober 

I'll be heading along to the anti racism protest this morning, hopefully a good turnout to show these fascist cunts they are hugely outnumbered in this city. Might see you there @thplinth, what s

Yesterday went pretty well until The Police as is their want tried to use violence and intimidation to 'get The Green Brigade'. At first they wouldn't allow entrance from Queen Street for a large grou

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I don't even know what it is supposed to signify? I thought about doing it front of the TV but then thought better of it. I might do myself an injury and/or spill my beer. But, it's the thought that counts.

I wonder if there would be an outcry of one of the players refused to do it?

Don’t think you’re supposed to question it and if you do or refuse, you’re a horrible person. 

On 9/3/2020 at 4:53 PM, ThistleWhistle said:

Kenosha sheriff in 2018 and still works there:

In response to five shoplifters leading the police on a chase across town.  

Mobs are always bad regardless if their politics.

Edited by phart
3 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

The government of Barbados today announced that they are quite correctly going to remove an elderly, white, Anglo-German lady from her position as their head of state.

Someone on this thread is going to go fucking beserk :lol:

Hope this starts a trend that normalises the idea that she’s the last of it. 

Ive been reading about the death of breaonna taylor. A grand jury in kentucky has cleared two officers and one officer has been handed a minor charge.

Two police officers have been shot in the subsequant protests

The AG of kentucky has taken a swipe at celebrities and activists for driving their own agenda without knowing the facts. Something i agree with.

This got me thinking,two officers shot. When/if chauven is cleared of the george floyd killing, yank land will erupt.

19 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Ive been reading about the death of breaonna taylor. A grand jury in kentucky has cleared two officers and one officer has been handed a minor charge.

Two police officers have been shot in the subsequant protests

The AG of kentucky has taken a swipe at celebrities and activists for driving their own agenda without knowing the facts. Something i agree with.

This got me thinking,two officers shot. When/if chauven is cleared of the george floyd killing, yank land will erupt.

Hankinson (the former police officer charged with wanton endagerment) was fired and they agreed to pay Taylor family $12 million and "major police reform" so clearly some fault was there.

I think this event (no knock warrant into a legally armed household while lying on the warrant application by Joshua James who was reassigned) was much more egregrious than the Floyd death. Which will not result in a murder charge even though it was grim viewing. Same with Ahmaud Arbery although video eventually came out of that which helped prosecution after it was originally covered up.

Basically smashing down the door into folks houses without identifying yourself when the populace is armed is just a recipe for disaster. Especially when it turns out you lied to get the authority to do it and it wasn't even neccessary in the first place. Now charging the folk executing the warrant in "good faith" (the officers on the ground didn;t fill it in) might not be the right thing to do, but surely the whole process should be examined and the cunt lying to obtain the warrant should be charged.