Black Lives Matter... in Scotland - Page 18 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Black Lives Matter... in Scotland

5 hours ago, phart said:

I#ve read all 4 articles there is a dearth of information, someone tragically died but any other details are missing, the comment section is a shambles as well.

Yes and perhaps the reporting is premature too. "Baguma’s elder sister, a human rights lawyer living in Uganda, ... expressed concerns about the media reporting of her sister’s death"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/aug/28/friends-paint-fuller-picture-of-mercy-baguma-she-was-a-rainbow

As for the guy who shot the BLM folk chasing him down. I think the worst lawyer in the world would be able to successfully argue that he was in genuine fear of his life. Based on endless incidents they would have booted him unconscious at the very least. You can hear them saying it as they chase him. 

I have seen all available clips of him killing the first guy who tried to take him down in the car park and I don’t know how anyone can conclude on it one way or the other. 

They were hunting him down to kick his head in. He knew it. 

Who the Fuck are his parents though. Insane that a 17 year old is down there armed with an assault rifle. 

Meanwhile a huge amount of cops are just sitting off on the sidelines. He had to run to them to hand himself in and laughably they drove past him clueless as to what had happened. 

13 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

He sure did

Wow and rolling hills still posting. That is fucked up. Maybe wcta ain’t that wrong after all. 

Maybe they should just go the whole hog and change the Ranger in Crisis thread title to “woohoo I suck rangers cock”.

34 minutes ago, thplinth said:

As for the guy who shot the BLM folk chasing him down. I think the worst lawyer in the world would be able to successfully argue that he was in genuine fear of his life. Based on endless incidents they would have booted him unconscious at the very least. You can hear them saying it as they chase him. 

I have seen all available clips of him killing the first guy who tried to take him down in the car park and I don’t know how anyone can conclude on it one way or the other. 

They were hunting him down to kick his head in. He knew it. 

Who the Fuck are his parents though. Insane that a 17 year old is down there armed with an assault rifle. 

Meanwhile a huge amount of cops are just sitting off on the sidelines. He had to run to them to hand himself in and laughably they drove past him clueless as to what had happened. 

Got a sneaking suspicion mr and mrs Rittenhouse knew exactly what young Kyle was up to.

A journalist types "A black mother dies in poverty" and  you jump straight in and call it embarrassing.

A poster types "He was invisible. A black Darren Mackie" and you immediately visit their profile to offer your condolences after they were suspended, banned or whatever. 

I don't think anything more than a caution was needed tbh but seems to me you're just following the crowd.

16 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

A journalist types "A black mother dies in poverty" and  you jump straight in and call it embarrassing.

A poster types "He was invisible. A black Darren Mackie" and you immediately visit their profile to offer your condolences after they were suspended, banned or whatever. 

I don't think anything more than a caution was needed tbh but seems to me you're just following the crowd.

😂😂😂😂😂

My condolonces, what the fuck are you on about?

25 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

😂😂😂😂😂

My condolonces, what the fuck are you on about?

How about answer my question? Or keep deflecting? Or decide not to engage with me again? 

If you look back, I’ve been agreeing with you but was interested in what you thought was different, if anything, between the two statements.

Yep, the fat man has hooked more again. 
TT magically appeared when Bonny couldnae be fucked doing a login. 😂

Oh but wait, pm this and pm that and we’ll sort it out? Fucking morons. 😆

It’s his board now idiots.

Edited by WCTA

So turns out that truck driver they kicked unconscious had marched in support of BLM.

Portland driver Adam Haner believes he was attacked because he is white

The driver kicked unconscious during a mob attack in Portland says he has previously marched in support of Black Lives Matter — and believes he was only targeted because he is white.

“I wasn’t trying to do anything but get a drink,” Adam Haner told KATU of the vicious attack that started outside a 7-Eleven and left him with head wounds, three broken ribs and two black eyes.

“I wasn’t the enemy, I’ll tell you that. I was just the guy standing there, and I was white, evidently,” he said of his brutal attack by BLM protesters.

While he was not part of the ongoing protests in Portland, Haner told KPTV that he had previously marched in BLM protests.

“I was for that. I’ve had cops beat me up before. I was for their cause,” he said.

The one-time firefighter — who is refusing to watch the viral video of his attack — said his natural instincts kicked in when he saw a trans woman whom he did not know getting robbed and beaten.

“I just seen something going on there, and I tried to get in the middle of it — and it just directed the fire towards me,” he told the station. “Their whole chaos came right at me.”

He insisted that he said nothing offensive — but both he and his girlfriend, Tammie Martin, were immediately set upon by the mob, who started calling them white supremacists for no reason.

Worried about racism. Goes on BLM marches. Later gets attacked by BLM, solely for being white, while being called a white supremacist. Ironic overload...

There’s no surprise really. A significant percentage of these idiots are just uneducated racist thugs, happy kicking fuck out of whites, Asians, white and black trans people and also normal black people, who have a go at them. Nearly always in gangs as well.

Then you get the brainwashed white fucks who think they can attack white people with impunity while speaking drivel as well. I’m guessing most of these fat fucks were bullied at school, and now feel big in a gang of fellow wankers  

Racist whites get called out all the time, and rightly so, but racist blacks get away with it while howling racist shit. 

There’s so many videos going about, showing the absolute dregs of society acting like utter vermin. The normal people in America must be getting worried. 

The boy seems to have gone there with the very best of intentions. Earlier he was volunteering to people looking for medical help saying he was an "EMT' (I think). That weird big bag around him was actually a medical kit. There is a clip of him saying that is why he is there and the gun was just protection.  Seems like he is one of these unusually civic minded people, boy scout etc... I also think he has been well trained in how to handle a gun. Remarkable composure for a 17 year old being mobbed. I think he will walk on all charges. The boy was naive ( he is 17), did not realize what he was walking into.

What really is the disgrace is the fact this 17 year old boy was doing the job of the police who had been obviously told to stand down.

Nick Sandman's lawyer has said he will represent him free of charge. This is the person who represented Richard Jewel I think. He is going to have excellent legal representation I am sure. Lot of folk fucked off with this double standard crap now.

Edited by thplinth

42 minutes ago, thplinth said:

The boy seems to have gone there with the very best of intentions. Earlier he was volunteering to people looking for medical help saying he was an "EMT' (I think). That weird big bag around him was actually a medical kit. There is a clip of him saying that is why he is there and the gun was just protection.  Seems like he is one of these unusually civic minded people, boy scout etc... I also think he has been well trained in how to handle a gun. Remarkable composure for a 17 year old being mobbed. I think he will walk on all charges. The boy was naive ( he is 17), did not realize what he was walking into.

Kinda doesn't make sense to me.

He will spend the next 15 years in jail IMO.