Black Lives Matter... in Scotland - Page 20 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Black Lives Matter... in Scotland

Sorry are you suggesting you don't want me to post when an unarmed totally innocent man gets executed on the street for the crime of wearing a Patriots Prayer hat. By a guy with a clenched fist BLM logo tattoo on his neck and which is then literally cheered on by a crowd of BLM/Antifa.

I said this a while ago. When you call people nazi's, facists or whatever ridiculous smear you are enabling and encouraging violence against them. And this is exactly what we are seeing. I also said I think that BLM / Antifa were / are extremely dangerous. Anyone who still thinks this is or was ever about George Floyd is off their nut.

So thanks but I think I'll keep posting for as long as they are destroying cities and executing people for wearing hats they don't like.

Edited by thplinth

http://theavtimes.com/2019/12/05/op-ed-the-attempt-to-buy-district-attorneys-continues/

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/george-soros-criminal-justice-reform-227519

https://capitalresearch.org/article/soros-aims-to-transform-the-justice-system-by-funding-da-races/

https://www.laadda.com/the-ongoing-attempt-to-buy-the-criminal-justice-system/

https://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-prosecutor-campaign-20180523-story.html

That is just from the first page of searching for 'soros funding DA elections'. He has been doing this for years.

These are the same DA's who are now refusing to prosecute the rioters and looters while going after people perceived to be republicans for merely protecting themselves.

A cynical person might think these riots had been planned well in advance and long before George Floyd died. I certainly do.

Why not simply create a new thread for all this American stuff - road rage incidents, "interracial murder", "soros funding DA elections", etc.

Then there's no question of discouraging anyone posting anything, but it's easier to find what's what.

2 minutes ago, 86glebestreet said:

A California district attorney allegedly issued guidance to law enforcement in her county that required them to consider if looters needed their loot before the police charged them with a crime . 
fcukin mental 

Sorry but what has California district attorney action on looters to do with black lives mattering in Scotland?

2 minutes ago, 86glebestreet said:

Just thought I would throw it in, next time I will ask you before I post 

No one's stopping you posting, and I know threads go off topic sometimes, but I was just curious

32 minutes ago, exile said:

Sorry but what has California district attorney action on looters to do with black lives mattering in Scotland?

What has George Floyd got to do with Scotland?

You bring up a Marxist group that originated in the USA but then complain when folk talk about them in the USA.

Do we need a separate thread for every country they operate in?

Your thread was dead on its arse but now you are worried you can’t find things. You are just trying to silence the debate because we are not universally fawning over these utter arseholes.

Fuck BLM. 

28 minutes ago, thplinth said:

What has George Floyd got to do with Scotland?

You bring up a Marxist group that originated in the USA but then complain when folk talk about them in the USA.

Do we need a separate thread for every country they operate in?

Your thread was dead on its arse but now you are worried you can’t find things. You are just trying to silence the debate because we are not universally fawning over these utter arseholes.

Fuck BLM. 

- That's not what I asked.

- I'm simply reminding that the thread was meant to be about how Black Lives Matter relates to Scotland. Things like road rage incidents in USA and 'DA's seem to me off topic.

- I'm not at all worried that I (or anyone else) can't find things. If anything, it is other people keeping the thread going, sometimes off topic. Still, it's curious to see what people do post, and sometimes I ask why, I hope that's OK.

- I'm not trying to silence debate (I literally just said "there's no question of discouraging anyone posting anything"), I just suggested creating a thread of its own for those other topics.

- Message received.

Edited by exile

Oh ok I will go with this dash format...

- I know, it is what I asked and you did not answer.

- BLM are not about interracial killings? They are not about the way the media treats interracial killings? They are not about who funds them? You seem to be very consistent in missing the point when it comes to these arseholes. 

- they are not off topic. Unless off topic means criticizing these twats.

- bollocks.

- and fuck them again.

Edited by thplinth

oops forgot the link.

https://www.rt.com/usa/499554-baltimore-brick-attack-racist-investigation/

The clip was originally posted to Instagram by user traysavage_, who appeared to be glorifying the assault and casting it in racial terms. “YOUNG MAN YOU GOT KNOCKED TF OUT,” he wrote, in between crying-laughing emojis. “B**CH YOU BET[TER] NOT RUN,” the post continued, adding the hashtag #WhiteLivesDoNotMatter before the more familiar #BlackLivesMatter. 

18 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Sure going to be interesting if/when the cop doing the neck kneeling gets off.

It will be chaos like never before over there if the cops walk free

Edited by vanderark14

Apparently dismissal of charges applications happens in most case it's SOP for court cases over there.

It might not be murder though but there should be some lesser charges. Chauvin is the sympton not the disease. I doubt he will be convicted for murder at all. There is enough doubt around the circumstances that it wouldn't be a fair conviction.

Edited by phart