Loading pics.. - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Did I go over ma "Selfie" limit. I can only load a pic no larger that 10kb. That is fuck all man.. What can I do?? I'm havin a selfie meltdown..🤣

If you need more upload abilities, pm me and I’ll send you the details for additional upload limits. It’s £9.99 for this kind of board, which is about £17.40 Canadian dollars. That’ll give you an additional 5gb. It’s cheaper the more you buy, most are taking 10gb at a time which only £17.99. 

Let me know what you’re after 👍🏽

I assume you’ve got PayPal, best and most secure way for it.

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

If you need more upload abilities, pm me and I’ll send you the details for additional upload limits. It’s £9.99 for this kind of board, which is about £17.40 Canadian dollars. That’ll give you an additional 5gb. It’s cheaper the more you buy, most are taking 10gb at a time which only £17.99. 

Cheers DD. I was not even aware of this. I will defo get it sorted..

37 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Are you sure you want to do this. It's bad enough you have to listen to my pish, now I'll be posting selfies everywhere.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Are you sure you want to do this. It's bad enough you have to listen to my pish, now I'll be posting selfies everywhere.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You send the cash and you can do whatever the fuck you want 👍🏽