Old Firm Colts Teams... - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Old Firm Colts Teams...

12 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Gaz, you of all folk tae. Cheeky scamp. 😆

So it's there for people to see. I tried to sort it out but you were scared.

I suggest you should keep your verbal abuse to yourself though pal. One, I rarely go on Facebook and when I do, it's certainly not to follow you around. Two, I would never insult anyone's wife. Okay?

4 minutes ago, the_observer said:

6763_489357384434671_80018656_n.jpg.38358018708031b67068a79be5e7b766.jpg

you're a grown adult - why don't you act like one? What is the attraction of being a clown online? Why do it, David - I just don't understand. 

What is this? 

4 minutes ago, Farcity said:

And away he goes. Mustve been right enough then. 

Your fellow Luncartonian is finally getting over here this year. Scotty’s allowed over now that he’s no’ married anymair. The barstaff are a wee bitty different than Jim and Bunt used tae be.  😄

8 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Your fellow Luncartonian is finally getting over here this year. Scotty’s allowed over now that he’s no’ married anymair. The barstaff are a wee bitty different than Jim and Bunt used tae be.  😄

Haha. Jim and Bunt. Jeez. Thankfully the standard of pint down there has improved since. 

17 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Haha. Jim and Bunt. Jeez. Thankfully the standard of pint down there has improved since. 

I mind my Faither phoned up Jim back in 96 and told him I was only 16 and to stop pouring me pints. 😆

Was that you out there on the Saturday night for the dance?  Five folk and twa dugs, who drank about a half pint of dilutin orange atween them. The highlight being the back of eight when the sporting posts got launched oot the bus door. I think that was a wee bit afore your time. 

3 hours ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Be a laugh if the clubs agree with the proposal in principle, but the 2 old firm teams have to start in the lowland league and they'll let Hibs and Killie* start in League 2 instead. Surely be no objections to that if it is such a lovely proposal.

*2 teams picked at complete random.

Out of the hat, without any hot balls tho 😜

17 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Was that you out there on the Saturday night for the dance?  Five folk and twa dugs, who drank about a half pint of dilutin orange atween them. The highlight being the back of eight when the sporting posts got launched oot the bus door. I think that was a wee bit afore your time. 

I got my Sporting Post fae Davie ‘Hunchback Of Many Clubs’ Seaton.