Old Firm Colts Teams... - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Old Firm Colts Teams...

28 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Don't even bother trying.  I was accused of this FB thing also.  He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near this board for the lies he spins then cant back up.  Not worth it mate.

Yet you should for all your waffle and pish? 

1 minute ago, Farcity said:

What is the board about but having a laugh Farcity?  Its certainly not about personal insults like yon wee guy accusing me of being BIG RON!!  I have met friends of Ron by coincidence but not met him myself.  But for that little eejit (personal insult which isn't like me) to be still calling me that???  Just posted a foto of myself and a lot of people on here know me.  I may have been many things in my life.  But Fat?  Yet he gets away with false promise on here.

5 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Do what most sane people on here do and put him on ignore, every time you reply to the idiot we see his comments on your post 🤯

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

What is the board about but having a laugh Farcity?  Its certainly not about personal insults like yon wee guy accusing me of being BIG RON!!  I have met friends of Ron by coincidence but not met him myself.  But for that little eejit (personal insult which isn't like me) to be still calling me that???  Just posted a foto of myself and a lot of people on here know me.  I may have been many things in my life.  But Fat?  Yet he gets away with false promise on here.

But you aren't funny. You've never been funny. Anyhoo, I'll leave ye to it. 

13 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Nae wonder I fucked off fae here. The stupid cunts who are allowing that fat cunt tae run his own board it seems now. I’m out again for a while until some other cunt takes over fae him. 

Two photos have been posted now by different people of the same person - both are of Rolling Hills/Fermer. He's not fat and he's not Ron. You might not like RH but I suspect it's Ron that you have the real beef with. It's staring you in the face but you don't want to see it.

But aye, run away like you did last time and come back in a month or two when you think people have forgotten that you made a fool of yourself again.

38 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Knew whit?

Wait. I was told you were Ron and responded to someone saying ‘hi Ron’. Now you’re saying you’re not him but it turns out you are Fermer? I’m struggling to keep up here. I can only hope this whole thing ends up the same way as an episode of Hong Kong Phooey.

10 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Wait. I was told you were Ron and responded to someone saying ‘hi Ron’. Now you’re saying you’re not him but it turns out you are Fermer? I’m struggling to keep up here. I can only hope this whole thing ends up the same way as an episode of Hong Kong Phooey.

I was never hong kong phooey. 

42 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Two photos have been posted now by different people of the same person - both are of Rolling Hills/Fermer. He's not fat and he's not Ron. You might not like RH but I suspect it's Ron that you have the real beef with. It's staring you in the face but you don't want to see it.

But aye, run away like you did last time and come back in a month or two when you think people have forgotten that you made a fool of yourself again.

You've only been here a few weeks. 

7 minutes ago, Farcity said:

So what do you think kid?  I am who I am.  Honest and true.  And also not a bigoted bone in me.  Taking Jenny for a walk down the Tweed.  I will await your response.  Edit.  I don't know you from Adam (or Eve),  But I would never make things up about you.  That's for sure.  But your wee pal does and a new guy has came on here and he is making up the same things about him.  Shouldn't be allowed.

Edited by Rolling hIlls

18 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

So what do you think kid?  I am who I am.  Honest and true.  And also not a bigoted bone in me.  Taking Jenny for a walk down the Tweed.  I will await your response.  Edit.  I don't know you from Adam (or Eve),  But I would never make things up about you.  That's for sure.  But your wee pal does and a new guy has came on here and he is making up the same things about him.  Shouldn't be allowed.

Not a bigoted bone in you, but you felt the need to bring up sectarianism earlier. Scum will always be scum, regardless of which username you use. 

Leaving now.  The board is getting to personal with all this scum crap.  TAMB Mods.  You are needing to deal with this.  This should be a Scotland board with good debate and a laugh.  But when you let people get away with this then it is time for me to go.  As they say in Russia.  Moscow.

Ignore this guy. That is the thing that will annoy him the most.  He will get more and more shrill and more and more attention seeking the longer you do it. It will be enjoyable to watch. C'mon... ignore him, it'll be fun.

It’s time to get back to football matters and nae getting sidetracked by petty feuds that are taking over the board, most of the bad feeling seems to surround one poster who seems to revel in upsetting people, stick him on ignore and don’t react to him, hopefully he realises that everyone else can’t be at fault and wises up or leaves. Rant over 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

52 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Since February. Which is long enough to see him go off in a sulk after a dispute with thplinth I think.

Look, he says someone (Ron) has been stalking him and insulting his wife which I sympathise with and I that would annoy anyone but he's lost the plot with this one and is chucking insults at me now. I offered to discuss it with him off the board where we could sort it but he was scared. Can't do more than that. 

7 hours ago, thplinth said:

Ignore this guy. That is the thing that will annoy him the most.  He will get more and more shrill and more and more attention seeking the longer you do it. It will be enjoyable to watch. C'mon... ignore him, it'll be fun.

You were always my favourite poster until you turned into a creep thplinth but you’re not daft. Far from it. It’s fucking him who has a hand in the board now FFS. Why do you think his bollocks has went unpunished for the last year whilst anybody connected to me has either received a ban or has been censored? 

You’d understand if this sad prick stalked your private life thr last two years and still continues to do so. All because he’d get the “Hun guy sorted” 🙄