Old Firm Colts Teams... - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Old Firm Colts Teams...

4 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

RH, it’s true, I’ve not seen you resort to personal abuse and I cringe at some of the stuff that’s thrown your way sometimes. But, you really don’t help yourself with some of the pish you spout. 😆

Agree pal.  But it is good to have debate without the personal stuff too.  I like a wind up but never in a bad way.  Also like a good debate like this one has been.  Sorry for the pish I spout though!!!  I have big shoulders.

31 minutes ago, kumnio said:

You don’t piss anyone off, although your posts are definitely piss. You’re like that weird kid in school who ate mud looking for attention. 

Sorry mate.  Just bored.  The circus is in lockdown and I am half the man I used to be.  Which is why I joined the circus.

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Agree pal.  But it is good to have debate without the personal stuff too.  I like a wind up but never in a bad way.  Also like a good debate like this one has been.  Sorry for the pish I spout though!!!  I have big shoulders.

I don't need an apology 🤣 You don't wind me up but I understand why you get to others. I think you do too.

What I don't understand is why, if you annoy people so much that they chuck such abuse at you, that they don't just put you on ignore? Maybe they like it that you have big shoulders?

2 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

I don't need an apology 🤣 You don't wind me up but I understand why you get to others. I think you do too.

What I don't understand is why, if you annoy people so much that they chuck such abuse at you, that they don't just put you on ignore? Maybe they like it that you have big shoulders?

Maybe's aye??  What is a board like this without a wee wind up and folk not going in the huff or the personal stuff?  I get some real abuse on here but don't respond.  Except once when I was accused of someone I wasn't.  A lot of people know me personally on here.  Thanks for the kind words pal.  Scotland and Glenlivet Forever.

Be a laugh if the clubs agree with the proposal in principle, but the 2 old firm teams have to start in the lowland league and they'll let Hibs and Killie* start in League 2 instead. Surely be no objections to that if it is such a lovely proposal.

*2 teams picked at complete random.

2 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Be a laugh if the clubs agree with the proposal in principle, but the 2 old firm teams have to start in the lowland league and they'll let Hibs and Killie* start in League 2 instead. Surely be no objections to that if it is such a lovely proposal.

*2 teams picked at complete random.

I would be in favour of that mate.  My main concern is that the top league should be expanded and leagues cut down to 3.  I see some merit in what Strachan said last week.  I am not really interested in Rangers or Celtic getting stronger.  Just Scottish football and the national team.  But we need change and at least Rangers have a proposal.  And as Beardy says, it wouldn't matter who it was (just picked the wrang colours!!).  I do think it is a suggestion.  But we cant debate on these things forever.  How many times has Henry McLeish come up with 'A Report'?  20?  Time for action or we will never get anywhere.

2 hours ago, Farcity said:

You have reverted back to the full blown arsehole again. What the fuck is wrong with you?  

Not for one minute did the sad fuck ever drop that act. Beardy will be banned now. You don’t talk to mods like that and survive. 🙄

1 hour ago, Tiny Tim said:

RH, it’s true, I’ve not seen you resort to personal abuse and I cringe at some of the stuff that’s thrown your way sometimes. But, you really don’t help yourself with some of the pish you spout. 😆

Look at cunts who fall for this bollocks from him. Fucking hooked morons. There’s a reason why he goes untouched in this place. One simple reason. 

3 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Look at cunts who fall for this bollocks from him. Fucking hooked morons. There’s a reason why he goes untouched in this place. One simple reason. 

I haven’t fallen for anything. Sad that anybody wants people banned though. Why not just put him on ignore?

6 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

I haven’t fallen for anything. Sad that anybody wants people banned though. Why not just put him on ignore?

It take it you gave up on FB? Nobody take you up on it did they? 

7 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Are wind ups not meant to be funny though? The act is tiresome and having to either wade through reams of pish or ignored user messages is a bit of a pain. 

As long as you’re the bawbag in charge though you get free role to do whatever you want. 💁‍♂️

26 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

I don't have a scooby what you're talking about. If I did, I'd give you an answer.

Why not pm me and we can clear a few things up?

Why not get a life outside of the shithole you live in? It’s fun. Honestly. Get some sun. It’s rewarding. 😊

9 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Why not get a life outside of the shithole you live in? It’s fun. Honestly. Get some sun. It’s rewarding. 😊

No pm? You'd rather discuss it on here? Really?

Edit: Just tried to pm you but seems like you can't receive messages. Inbox full?

Edited by Tiny Tim

4 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

No pm? You'd rather discuss it on here? Really?

Edit: Just tried to pm you but seems like you can't receive messages. Inbox full?

After two years of stalking out my private life, insulting my Wife, etc you think I’m going to enter into a fake pm session with you? 

3 minutes ago, WCTA said:

After two years of stalking out my private life, insulting my Wife, etc you think I’m going to enter into a fake pm session with you? 

1 minute ago, Tiny Tim said:

Only one way to know it's not fake. What are you scared of?

Come on lads, get it fucking spilled.