Getting back on the fags. - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Getting back on the fags.

Fuck me mate. When I read the thread I thought, " someone who quit is back on the fags", and I was about to be a nosey bastard and say "Dont do it".. I smoked for 30 year, and quit 9 month ago. Will never, ever, ever go back. It's disgusting..  Anyhoo pal, carry on. Apologies...🙂

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fuck me mate. When I read the thread I thought, " someone who quit is back on the fags", and I was about to be a nosey bastard and say "Dont do it".. I smoked for 30 year, and quit 9 month ago. Will never, ever, ever go back. It's disgusting..  Anyhoo pal, carry on. Apologies...🙂

No apologies required. It's not disgusting, burning a plant, inhaling smoke, mm........bad apparently.Glorifying the aroma and eating the searing the flesh of a once living animal is fine but.

29 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I can give you the timings if you can't be bothered to watch the whole video, the light, the first draw, the share,  the joy, the comfort, the release.

Edited by Eisegerwind

26 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

I can give you the timings if you can't be bothered to watch the whole video, the light, the first draw, the share,  the joy, the comfort, the release.

Big man, all good. I have no probs with it as I did it for 30 years, just not for ME anymore.  👍👍

On 6/5/2020 at 3:28 AM, Eisegerwind said:

No apologies required. It's not disgusting, burning a plant, inhaling smoke, mm........bad apparently.Glorifying the aroma and eating the searing the flesh of a once living animal is fine but.

C'mon the carrots!!!