charlie mulgrew shirt v poland 2015 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

charlie mulgrew shirt v poland 2015

thesaint

Anybody know of a reason why Charlie Mulgrew would have a shirt made up fror the Poland home game in 2015.He didn't start,and wasn't on the bench.It is number 24,and is definately authentic.,but it's a mystery why it exists.Any ideas?

1 hour ago, thesaint said:

Anybody know of a reason why Charlie Mulgrew would have a shirt made up fror the Poland home game in 2015.He didn't start,and wasn't on the bench.It is number 24,and is definately authentic.,but it's a mystery why it exists.Any ideas?

Where have you seen it?

12 hours ago, Bzzzz said:

Where have you seen it?

Have done a bit of research and think i've found the reason.Charlie Mulgrew had been in doubt all week before the game with a thigh injury,and had to pull out very late.So,i think his shirt had been prepared for him in case he made it.It makes sense.I saw it on ebay.

On 6/5/2020 at 11:47 AM, thesaint said:

Have done a bit of research and think i've found the reason.Charlie Mulgrew had been in doubt all week before the game with a thigh injury,and had to pull out very late.So,i think his shirt had been prepared for him in case he made it.It makes sense.I saw it on ebay.

Excellent. No worth much tho unfortunately. 

On 6/10/2020 at 9:02 PM, thesaint said:

Yes,it's a nice item,I collect,so it's value isn't relevant.It's the fact that it's a sort of one off that appeals to me.

Totally understand, I'm the same, collect all kinds of stuff, only got 1 matchworn jersey, Scott Brown's from the Italy home defeat in 2007... II'm really struggling with framing it for obvious reasons... got a jersey signed  by the 98 WC squad, that's braw. 

20 hours ago, Bzzzz said:

Totally understand, I'm the same, collect all kinds of stuff, only got 1 matchworn jersey, Scott Brown's from the Italy home defeat in 2007... II'm really struggling with framing it for obvious reasons... got a jersey signed  by the 98 WC squad, that's braw. 

Yes,it's sometimes the unusual shirts that interest me.I was going to get a couple of shirts framed,but the cost was a bit steep.The signed world cup shirt sounds nice.

20 hours ago, Bzzzz said: