Celtic FC title.. Tainted or no?? - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic FC title.. Tainted or no??

28 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

I have absolutely no idea why a Celtic fan could give a fuck what anybody elses opinion on the matter is to be honest. You looking for validation?

Maybe because this is a Scottish Football forum.  If you don't give an F word then why are you bothered?  Ramy asked a valid question with some good responses for people that do give F.

There was no way they weren't going to win it if the season's remaining games were played out.  Yes, it was mathematically possible for them to be caught but anyone with an ounce of common sense knew it was all but wrapped up long before now.

1 hour ago, in5omniac said:

There was no way they weren't going to win it if the season's remaining games were played out.  Yes, it was mathematically possible for them to be caught but anyone with an ounce of common sense knew it was all but wrapped up long before now.

What do you think would have happened if the gap was only something like 4 points?

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

What do you think would have happened if the gap was only something like 4 points?

I'd like to think they'd come up with as fair a solution as possible, be it voiding the season or finding some way of playing out the fixtures fairly.  Of course it's all hypothetical, but if they were to declare a champion in such a scenario that would be farcical and just couldn't see it happening. (I understand in both that situation and this, 1st place is technically up for grabs but no Rangers fan in their right mind* realistically believed there was any chance of that before lockdown began)

*I'm not inviting the usual snarky comments about the intelligence of OF fans with this turn of phrase by the way, so please refrain (not aimed at anyone in particular, by the way)

2 hours ago, Tartan_McCole said:

I have absolutely no idea why a Celtic fan could give a fuck what anybody elses opinion on the matter is to be honest. You looking for validation?

Maybe because I am curious as to what others think of the decision. You seem to think we dont five a flying fuck about anyone else but ourselves, to be honest, I dont need validation as you have put it. This is a messageboard, do you think I give a flying fuck what people think of me on here?? We have won the league, its ours again. So what is wrong with me asking folk who support other Scottish clubs, what they think of the decision. Some folk really have to take their fuckin head out their arse. As I have said before, if you do not like the question, or the topic, then dont fuckin reply...

35 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

To be honest, if it was 4 points, I would not have started this thread, because that is a whole different kettle of fish. 13 points, with Celtics good form and rangers struggling at the point the season was stopped really was a no brainer. Okay, mathematically it was possible, but anyone with half a brain knew Rangers would never catch Celtic 13 points back... Just sayin, that's just MY opinion...

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Maybe because I am curious as to what others think of the decision. You seem to think we dont five a flying fuck about anyone else but ourselves, to be honest, I dont need validation as you have put it. This is a messageboard, do you think I give a flying fuck what people think of me on here?? We have won the league, its ours again. So what is wrong with me asking folk who support other Scottish clubs, what they think of the decision. Some folk really have to take their fuckin head out their arse. As I have said before, if you do not like the question, or the topic, then dont fuckin reply...

Spot on buddy. 

For all your faults you’re one of the most genuine posters on this board. Absolutely wooden mind you but none the less I love you. 😆

Apparently I’m your pal on here. So everyone who messages me says so. “Here Colin, see yer pal Ramy’s being a bell end again.” 😄

Edited by WCTA

38 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Spot on buddy. 

For all your faults you’re one of the most genuine posters on this board. Absolutely wooden mind you but none the less I love you. 😆

Apparently I’m your pal on here. So everyone who messages me says so. “Here Colin, see yer pal Ramy’s being a bell end again.” 😄

Listen big man, no bother. I think they are jealous of you. We are pals on FB, and I know a few who have sent me friend requests and I have let them down and said no. They blew it, not Ramy class btw. It really is sad when someone is messaging you sayin, "Colin, yir wee pal Ramy is making an arse of himself....again". "What yae think Colin, should we get the kleek together man?". Total helmets. It's all good. I've got balls big enough to fit in the back of a lorry.. Shame you never made it to Ottawa. I take you doon the boozer, instant respect you get. Quicker service, pints topped up sharpish, and you get more chips on yir plate than emdae else in the pub. Fact.. I could give a flyin fuck what folk think of me, even though they would love being in ma company as I'm a fuckin legend, and an absolute laugh. Anyhoo, that's that. Love  yae like a brother ma man, even though you do spout some pure pish at times😉. Scotland Forever..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Listen big man, no bother. I think they are jealous of you. We are pals on FB, and I know a few who have sent me friend requests and I have let them down and said no. They blew it, not Ramy class btw. It really is sad when someone is messaging you sayin, "Colin, yir wee pal Ramy is making an arse of himself....again". "What yae think Colin, should we get the kleek together man?". Total helmets. It's all good. I've got balls big enough to fit in the back of a lorry.. Shame you never made it to Ottawa. I take you doon the boozer, instant respect you get. Quicker service, pints topped up sharpish, and you get more chips on yir plate than emdae else in the pub. Fact.. I could give a flyin fuck what folk think of me, even though they would love being in ma company as I'm a fuckin legend, and an absolute laugh. Anyhoo, that's that. Love  yae like a brother ma man, even though you do spout some pure pish at times😉. Scotland Forever..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺

That top bit is brilliant. 😂

Aye, Ottawa would’ve been fun. You at the start of the week and Teeko in Toronto at the end. Hey-ho, another time my Fhenian friend. 
My flights weren’t lost anyway. I changed them to New Orleans in Sep when my pal is over. 

Edited by WCTA

7 minutes ago, WCTA said:

That top bit is brilliant. 😂

Aye, Ottawa would’ve been fun. You at the start of the week and Teeko in Toronto at the end. Hey-ho, another time my Fhenian friend. 
My flights weren’t lost anyway. I changed them to New Orleans in Sep when my pal is over. 

Well glad you got the flights changed. Defo we get the gether. Aye would have had a laugh in Toronto, I've been to a few good trips there for football. Top lad Moffat..👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 hour ago, WCTA said:

Spot on buddy. 

I called him a wanker in my message, not a bell end. I’ll await my apology. 

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

Debatable, at best.

No, I can handle it mate. I have been on the wind up since I joined this board nearly 15 year ago. I know lads have a pop at me, of course, I live in Canada and I at times can go over the top, but  I mean no harm to anyone, but aye, I am easily wound up at times. I'm the proudest fuckin Scotsman you will ever meet in your life..  Life is short pal.. Enjoy it.. 🍺🍺👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No, I can handle it mate. I have been on the wind up since I joined this board nearly 15 year ago. I know lads have a pop at me, of course, I live in Canada and I at times can go over the top, but  I mean no harm to anyone, but aye, I am easily wound up at times. I'm the proudest fuckin Scotsman you will ever meet in your life..  Life is short pal.. Enjoy it.. 🍺🍺👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Whit the buggery does bidin’ in Canada hae tae dae wae onyhin’? You lot are softer than the Yanks. 😆