Celtic FC title.. Tainted or no?? - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic FC title.. Tainted or no??

22 minutes ago, WCTA said:

It’s definitely not boring just now as you’ll have witnessed from my posts recently. 😂

It’s been pretty good here too 🙂 Welcome back.

Yes it’s tainted because it was never completed, but it was deserved. Celtic were on what would have been a title winning run had it not been stopped.

3 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Guess who’s back. Back again. 
Now this thread is picking up!! BLM or MAGA? What’s going on?

Torn doon the middle. I hate those MAGA cunts and I am 100% behind protestors. But destroying innocent folks property...... Come on to fuck man. Those horrible Antifa bastards are as fascist as it gets too. 

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why is it stupid? I'm not sulking, I am merely defending my rights as a human being. Yes, I am classy. Thank you. 

Jesus

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

There'd probably me more respect if it was acknowledged with an asterix. 

The fact is, the league wasn't won, it was determined based on majority decision by a vote.  

That being said, I don't agree it's tainted, it just isn't a genuine title win.  

3 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Will always be tainted by having an asterisk attached. I would have huge respect for Celtic if they accepted the ‘title’ but declared it as a stand-alone achievement. Then go on to chase the next 2 leagues as being a TIAR target. 

That would be absolutely fantastic just to watch the seethe from the Huns. 

If they accepted it as a stand alone then the next two would be two in a row wouldn’t they? Eight, then one, then two.

All this shite is why they should have done more to try to finish the season. Celtic would have got the nine and we could have all moved on.

Now we’ll have all this asterix nonsense for the next 6 years punctuated with the odd ‘aye but your team died’.

Tainted probably not the correct word, that suggests Celtic have done something wrong.

Bit of a hollow victory maybe?

I know i felt very little emotion about Motherwell finishing 3rd. Won’t remember it like previous 2nd/3rd place finishes.

🤷‍♂️

This can be added to the never ending cyclical arguments about Pacific shelf, sevco, side letters and historic child abuse. 🥱 

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why is it stupid? I'm not sulking, I am merely defending my rights as a human being. Yes, I am classy. Thank you. 

Good thread Ramy.  Tainted isn't the right word.  But unfortunately for Celtic the season didn't finish.  Again, in the merry world of Scottish Football this will be brought up tim and time again.  Hope you well big stuff.

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Good thread Ramy.  Tainted isn't the right word.  But unfortunately for Celtic the season didn't finish.  Again, in the merry world of Scottish Football this will be brought up tim and time again.  Hope you well big stuff.

Aye, "tainted", astrphix  whatever it may be. Just seems some folk on here get their tits in a knot and look for anything to start an arguement. It was an honest question, that's all. You know, me the attention seeking glory hunting plastic Celtic supporter.  Anyhoo, I'm fine pal. All the best RH... Stand on. SCOTLAND FOREVER..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Another thing, pretty sad when folk on here accuse you of drinking and then "have a look at what you wrote in the morning when you sober up" kinda pish. Who fuckin sais  that?  Anyhoo.. 10IAR comin soon..💪💪😉😉

Aye. I get that all the time.  But I don't mind.  Glenlivet Forever.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Another thing, pretty sad when folk on here accuse you of drinking and then "have a look at what you wrote in the morning when you sober up" kinda pish. Who fuckin sais  that?  Anyhoo.. 10IAR comin soon..💪💪😉😉

*9.75.  :wink2: