Celtic FC title.. Tainted or no?? - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic FC title.. Tainted or no??

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh no, the mighty Kumnio wont be my friend. Get a life man.. Why would you insinuate I have been drinking? Fud..

I hope you wake up sober and read this thread, you may think about growing up a bit.

I will pray for you my friend.

8 minutes ago, kumnio said:

You don't own copyright to the needy posts on facebook or twitter, there are many other Celtic fans who are saying the same thing, that was my point. 

Im not on facebook, but if I was, I wouldn't be friends with a fud like you, but I know you crave attention, so your probably happy right now. I assume you're half cut, have a good day.

Hail hail.

Pick on someone else ya junkie Dundee cunt. 😄

Just now, kumnio said:

I hope you wake up sober and read this thread, you may think about growing up a bit.

I will pray for you my friend.

2 things. I have not been drinking. 2nd, we are not friends. I dont need advice from you either fella. Now carry on..

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

2 things. I have not been drinking. 2nd, we are not friends. I dont need advice from you either fella. Now carry on..

I thought you wanted to be facebook friends, I just set up an account?

Thats 4 things though, are you sure you have 9 in a row, can someone else confirm please?

Just now, WCTA said:

I was never ever banned. I just cannae be fucked reading bullshite threads about Paul Dickov needing a jobby. 😏

😂😂😂

Tell me that's code fur Wee Ramy speaking shyte  👍

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why is it every time I have an educated factual thread, with only good intentions, a couple of jobbies Pipe in and out kicks off. I have been on this board over 15 year, I demand respect.  I think I have earned it..

And the rest ya sexy wee ride. 👍

15 minutes ago, JECK said:

All 9 have been tainted for me as in that time Celtic have not had a significant, realistic challenge in any of them due to significantly greater transfer and wage budgets than all the other clubs.

Exactly and we all know the other lot cheated their way to titles. 

So hats off to the last real champions of Scotland - Aberdeen FC. 

😙

15 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I thought you wanted to be facebook friends, I just set up an account?

Thats 4 things though, are you sure you have 9 in a row, can someone else confirm please?

Listen numbnuts.  You and I will never be friends, pals, mates. You blew it. You are a diddy. End of. It is 9 also, soon to be 10.. I tried to be nice, as I am a helluva fella. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Listen numbnuts.  You and I will never be friends, pals, mates. You blew it. You are a diddy. End of. It is 9 also, soon to be 10.. I tried to be nice, as I am a helluva fella. 

😂😂 Im gutted beyond belief, I cant believe this, Im just so damn sad now.

Signing off for tonight, totally devastated though, its late here. Tears on my pillow now.

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

FFS. 😂

4 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Signing off for tonight, totally devastated though, its late here. Tears on my pillow now.

Who gives a flyin fuck.. Hope yir next shite is a hedgehog. 🖕

6 minutes ago, kumnio said:

You ok Hun? Pm me if you want to talk 😘😂