Celtic FC title.. Tainted or no?? - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic FC title.. Tainted or no??

I am just curious as to your honest opinion on this topic. As you all know I am a Celtic man. Do you think this is a "tainted" title, as it is a momentous achievement on 9 in a row, which opens the door for Celtic to try and capture 10 in a row. Be interesting to hear from other Scots who support different clubs all over Scotland. If you do comment, be honest, put your dislike for Celtic aside, if that be the case, and decide. No worries from me being offended. I think this is a genuine question as some folk believe it is not a proper 9 in a row, which is fine, everyone is entitled to their opinion.. I will give you my thoughts with honesty. I believe it is not tainted. Due to the unfortunate pandemic, the league for safety sake had to be called. Celtic were 13 points ahead of the 2nd place club at the time, and were on very good form. Rangers were struggling.. I honestly do not believe Rangers could have caught Celtic, and that is me being honest. Over Three quarters of the season was played, Celtic FC deserve the title. If it had been the other way round, I would have agreed with the decision. I would have fuckin hated it, but it would have been correct. So there you have it. Agree, or no agree with the decision, and if If Celtic win 10 in a row, is it a proper 10 in a row..  . 

It’s tainted. There is no doubt that calling it was the correct decision, there is no doubt that rangers would not have caught celtic...... but whatever happens the full season wasn’t played and it was mathematically possible for rangers to win the league so it has to be tainted.

just crack on and win 11 in a row to let the tainted chat stop 😉

1 minute ago, ger intae them said:

It’s tainted. There is no doubt that calling it was the correct decision, there is no doubt that rangers would not have caught celtic...... but whatever happens the full season wasn’t played and it was mathematically possible for rangers to win the league so it has to be tainted.

just crack on and win 11 in a row to let the tainted chat stop 😉

I fully respect your opinion pal, even though its absolute nonsense.. 🤣😉👍

51 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I am just curious as to your honest opinion on this topic. As you all know I am a Celtic man. Do you think this is a "tainted" title, as it is a momentous achievement on 9 in a row, which opens the door for Celtic to try and capture 10 in a row. Be interesting to hear from other Scots who support different clubs all over Scotland. If you do comment, be honest, put your dislike for Celtic aside, if that be the case, and decide. No worries from me being offended. I think this is a genuine question as some folk believe it is not a proper 9 in a row, which is fine, everyone is entitled to their opinion.. I will give you my thoughts with honesty. I believe it is not tainted. Due to the unfortunate pandemic, the league for safety sake had to be called. Celtic were 13 points ahead of the 2nd place club at the time, and were on very good form. Rangers were struggling.. I honestly do not believe Rangers could have caught Celtic, and that is me being honest. Over Three quarters of the season was played, Celtic FC deserve the title. If it had been the other way round, I would have agreed with the decision. I would have fuckin hated it, but it would have been correct. So there you have it. Agree, or no agree with the decision, and if If Celtic win 10 in a row, is it a proper 10 in a row..  . 

I don't think it was tainted as the points gap was massive but its a bit of a crappy end for celtic fans imo as they don't get to celebrate and revel in the full glory of it. 

5 minutes ago, kumnio said:

How to sum this up?

Celtic fans, nah mate, its definitely not tainted.

Rangers fans, yeah mate, course its tainted.

Abody else, fuck off you cunts, we don't care.

That's fine, it's not my question though. Do YOU think it is tainted, was it the proper and fair decision? Anyone who is not a Celtic or rangers fan. 

20 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

I don't think it was tainted as the points gap was massive but its a bit of a crappy end for celtic fans imo as they don't get to celebrate and revel in the full glory of it. 

Fair reply, and dinnae worry pal, I celebrated in full glory, may have been here in Ottawa, but I had a good session..🤣🤣🍺🍺

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That's fine, it's not my question though. Do YOU think it is tainted, was it the proper and fair decision? Anyone who is not a Celtic or rangers fan. 

Why do you care? Why the need for attention or acceptance from other people?

It is deserved, they would have won it anyway, and by a bigger margin. However, it is tainted or it is not tainted, depending upon ones definition and meaning of it.

Did someone shit in your cornflakes? Need for attention? Your havin a laugh pal, trust me. It is a simple question, nothing more, nothing less. I was just curious to other peoples opinion. That's what a message board is for, opinions. I could be an arrogant prick and go on and on about us winning 9 in a row, but I'm not. 

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Did someone shit in your cornflakes? 

Nope, but clearly someone slipped in a Mr Angry pill into your growth hormone pill box.

Need for attention? Your havin a laugh pal, trust me. It is a simple question, nothing more, nothing less. I was just curious to other peoples opinion. 

Its a pretty classic kids, look at me, look at me type of post. They are all over facebook, twitter etc. A need for congratulations, when its not needed. If Dundee won something, I wouldn't give a flying fuck what some fan of another side thought, trust me pal.

That's what a message board is for, opinions. I could be an arrogant prick and go on and on about us winning 9 in a row, but I'm not. 

Wee pal, you've done this on other threads, and were laughed at there, you cant do the same thing again. Youre in your 50s or 60s, you live thousands of miles away from Parkhead, you've been to less Celtic games than me, this shouldnt make you explode inside. Put on a Celtic top, and go for a run, it might do you some good.

3 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Nope, but clearly someone slipped in a Mr Angry pill into your growth hormone pill box.

Its a pretty classic kids, look at me, look at me type of post. They are all over facebook, twitter etc. A need for congratulations, when its not needed. If Dundee won something, I wouldn't give a flying fuck what some fan of another side thought, trust me pal.

Wee pal, you've done this on other threads, and were laughed at there, you cant do the same thing again. Youre in your 50s or 60s, you live thousands of miles away from Parkhead, you've been to less Celtic games than me, this shouldnt make you explode inside. Put on a Celtic top, and go for a run, it might do you some good.

You really are a fuckin arsehole. You know me eh? Dont even have a Twitter account ya fud. Anyhoo, its folk like you that spoil a good thread, post, with your arrogance. Grow up ya muppet.. 

All 9 have been tainted for me as in that time Celtic have not had a significant, realistic challenge in any of them due to significantly greater transfer and wage budgets than all the other clubs.

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You really are a fuckin arsehole. You know me eh? Dont even have a Twitter account ya fud. Anyhoo, its folk like you that spoil a good thread, post, with your arrogance. Grow up ya muppet.. 

You don't own copyright to the needy posts on facebook or twitter, there are many other Celtic fans who are saying the same thing, that was my point. 

Im not on facebook, but if I was, I wouldn't be friends with a fud like you, but I know you crave attention, so your probably happy right now. I assume you're half cut, have a good day.

Hail hail.

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

You don't own copyright to the needy posts on facebook or twitter, there are many other Celtic fans who are saying the same thing, that was my point. 

Im not on facebook, but if I was, I wouldn't be friends with a fud like you, but I know you crave attention, so your probably happy right now. I assume you're half cut, have a good day.

Hail hail.

Oh no, the mighty Kumnio wont be my friend. Get a life man.. Why would you insinuate I have been drinking? Fud..

4 minutes ago, JECK said:

All 9 have been tainted for me as in that time Celtic have not had a significant, realistic challenge in any of them due to significantly greater transfer and wage budgets than all the other clubs.

Oh dear, here we go...😳