Season 20/21 - Page 92 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just now, Debian said:

Litmus test now surely for the Governing bodies. 

Kennedy admitted there were slip ups and there were rumours this morning on twitter that Jullien had Covid; the guy who is out for 4 months was in Dubai.

Scottish football will be suspended as from tomorrow and it’ll be celtics turn to call for null & void, which can’t happen. 

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Scottish football will be suspended as from tomorrow and it’ll be celtics turn to call for null & void, which can’t happen. 

Im calling for null and void too, the. We would be suitably entertained for the next few months when ibrox explodes with rage🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Im calling for null and void too, the. We would be suitably entertained for the next few months when ibrox explodes with rage🤣🤣🤣

If they do, I’ll quite possibly be done with Scottish football. 

Hibs should be on the phone to the spfl now and telling them they won’t be playing to protect their own players. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

If they do, I’ll quite possibly be done with Scottish football. 

Hibs should be on the phone to the spfl now and telling them they won’t be playing to protect their own players. 

Im more or less done with it anyway. I watch the odd match and by watch i meam i have it on in the background. I still watch yhe national side but the league is utter dung.

Just now, kumnio said:

Celtic need the book thrown at them here, the deserve severe punishment. 

Correct, but there doesn’t seem to be any rules in place here, just ask themselves already, Aberdeen or St Mirren. The ruling body is a shambles and will be going nuts just now as they’ve no idea what to do next. 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

There’s people going nuts at how biased McCourt is, but I can’t see it. Am I the only one that thinks he’s a very good co-commentator?

You must be, doing more for the huns than he ever did as a manager 😜

1 minute ago, RDFH64 said:

You must be, doing more for the huns than he ever did as a manager 😜

He calls it as it is. Had plenty praise for Aberdeen too. I’d like to see him taking over Scotland games. 

Edited by dandydunn