Jump to content

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Obviously Cormack will know far better than me, but 9000 with 1m social distancing seems impossible to me. I would have thought it would be about 1/9th of the stadium capacity.

www.thelocal.dk/userdata/images/article/a31a89fe92ddb4589eeba5b2f0c98f20c6e00f73950d66304efb76ffde42d02d.jpg

Although looking at the Danish crowd, its maybe 1/7th.

 

It is season ticket sales not how many will be allowed in before this gets over.  Rangers and Celtic have sold out.  But the staiums will be empty until later notice.  Did that clear it up for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Aberdeen thinking a maximum of 9,000 will be allowed into the stadium this season with no away fans at all. Hopefully that will change. 

 

Aberdeen seem to be making the number up as they go along to be fair!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

It is season ticket sales not how many will be allowed in before this gets over.  Rangers and Celtic have sold out.  But the staiums will be empty until later notice.  Did that clear it up for you?

Mate, gonna fuck off you stupid boring cunt, or at least learnt to read. Are you genuinely so fucking thick that you argue against what is clearly written. Away and use bleach as a mixer for Glenlivet ya prick.

12 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Based on our current configurations, we are capping season ticket sales at 9,000. This is the maximum we believe we can accommodate in the stadium allowing for one metre social distancing and families sitting together.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aberdeen seem to be making the number up as they go along to be fair!

Cormack sure loves the sound of his own voice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Mate, gonna fuck off you stupid boring cunt, or at least learnt to read. Are you genuinely so fucking thick that you argue against what is clearly written. Away and use bleach as a mixer for Glenlivet ya prick.

Put him on block.

Trust me, you'll be thankful of it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Put him on block.

Trust me, you'll be thankful of it.

The rest of us will be as well 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Put him on block.

Trust me, you'll be thankful of it.

You’re right, done. 

59 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

The rest of us will be as well 🙏

😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kumnio said:

Mate, gonna fuck off you stupid boring cunt, or at least learnt to read. Are you genuinely so fucking thick that you argue against what is clearly written. Away and use bleach as a mixer for Glenlivet ya prick.

Top posting. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Put him on block.

Trust me, you'll be thankful of it.

Only to see him go mad as everyone ignores him. It would be beautiful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Despite my team not being in the league, Im looking forward to the fitba coming back, hopefully pick up a few free streams if possible.

I tried watching a few German and English games, and to be honest they weren't as bad as I thought, the fake crowd noise definitely helped. I doubt we will have that in most games, especially with it mainly being club TV? Obviously being Scottish games, my interest will be much higher anyway.

Be good to get back to speaking about useless refs, shocking tackles, bad misses, Scott Brown getting away with murder, Allan McGregor attacking people and Utd getting pumped. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Parklife said:

Cormack sure loves the sound of his own voice. 

You not a fan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Despite my team not being in the league, Im looking forward to the fitba coming back, hopefully pick up a few free streams if possible.

I tried watching a few German and English games, and to be honest they weren't as bad as I thought, the fake crowd noise definitely helped. I doubt we will have that in most games, especially with it mainly being club TV? Obviously being Scottish games, my interest will be much higher anyway.

Be good to get back to speaking about useless refs, shocking tackles, bad misses, Scott Brown getting away with murder, Allan McGregor attacking people and Utd getting pumped. 

Fuck knows why because therea not much to play for but i feel the same 🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

You not a fan?

I am, on the whole. He doesn't need to do interviews with someone or another twice weekly though! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, slasher said:

Has anyone checked on the staunch jambo Brassrubber 🤣

His post were legendary. Right out of the book " Denial for Dummies" foreword by Comical Ali. 

No idea what he is going to do with all that bunting and commemorative tea towels commissioned exclusively to mark the demise of the SPFL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Parklife said:

I am, on the whole. He doesn't need to do interviews with someone or another twice weekly though! 

I dont mind him doing interviews as long as what he saus is right. The latest interview where he criticises the SPFL is spot on. 

He is far better than wiggy though, not that that bar was hard to reach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hearts v Dundee in the Championship opener. Whatever you think of the SPFL's ability to run the Scottish game, there's no denying their top trolling expertise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Hearts v Dundee in the Championship opener. Whatever you think of the SPFL's ability to run the Scottish game, there's no denying their top trolling expertise.

That would only be better if it had been at Dens.

Be brilliant to see the Hearts boycott fail at the first hurdle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

That would only be better if it had been at Dens.

Be brilliant to see the Hearts boycott fail at the first hurdle.

There will likely be nobody there anyway

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SPFL have played a random blinder for Hearts, and screwed Dundee nicely.

Hearts get Dundee, ICT and Ayr at home twice and away once, most likely the top 4 teams in the league, with 14 home games.

Dundee get Hearts, ICT and Ayr at home once and away twice, most likely the top 4 teams in the league, with 13 home games.

Thats random as fuck.

Edited by kumnio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I dont mind him doing interviews as long as what he saus is right. The latest interview where he criticises the SPFL is spot on. 

He is far better than wiggy though, not that that bar was hard to reach

Don't get your need to call people names.  That is primary school stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, kumnio said:

Despite my team not being in the league, Im looking forward to the fitba coming back, hopefully pick up a few free streams if possible.

I tried watching a few German and English games, and to be honest they weren't as bad as I thought, the fake crowd noise definitely helped. I doubt we will have that in most games, especially with it mainly being club TV? Obviously being Scottish games, my interest will be much higher anyway.

Be good to get back to speaking about useless refs, shocking tackles, bad misses, Scott Brown getting away with murder, Allan McGregor attacking people and Utd getting pumped. 

You were doing really well there, but just could not get over the final fence. ☹️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...