Season 20/21 - Page 75 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Back to fitba. 

Scotland international Andrew Considine signs a year extension to his current deal which will take him to 2022 and probably retirement. 

The bad news is he may not have the opportunity to win the World Cup in 2022, but you just never know. 

Listen folks, this is not such a bad thing. Look how many people are opening up, posting, sharing their thoughts  with one another... Mind you, we are calling eathother cunts, nutjobs, bigots, crackpots, and what not. Its the holiday season, its a miracle.. Feeling blessed...❤

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Listen folks, this is not such a bad thing. Look how many people are opening up, posting, sharing their thoughts  with one another... Mind you, we are calling eathother cunts, nutjobs, bigots, crackpots, and what not. Its the holiday season, its a miracle.. Feeling blessed...❤

Arseholes too. 

Im pretty certain I called someone that once. 

You ever seen a more hypocritical support in the world.  Outside the piggery for weeks protesting.  On Sunday they are giving them a loving send off for the Cup Final.  The banners are obviously two sided.  I will never respect these fans again.

Celtic fans plan gathering at Hampden Park at noon on Sunday as they hope to roar team bus to Scottish Cup glory (thescottishsun.co.uk)

7 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You ever seen a more hypocritical support in the world.  Outside the piggery for weeks protesting.  On Sunday they are giving them a loving send off for the Cup Final.  The banners are obviously two sided.  I will never respect these fans again.

Celtic fans plan gathering at Hampden Park at noon on Sunday as they hope to roar team bus to Scottish Cup glory (thescottishsun.co.uk)

"Piggery". ???  So much for respect and non bigotry.. Hypocrite..

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Why are you judging every Celtic supporter? How do you know the supporters giving the send off are the same who protested. Extremely judgemental grouping everyone together. I'm sure you would disagree if i said all Rangers supporters are bitter orange b......s? no wonder some  people on here think your a banger.

1 minute ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Why are you judging every Celtic supporter? How do you know the supporters giving the send off are the same who protested. Extremely judgemental grouping everyone together. I'm sure you would disagree if i said all Rangers supporters are bitter orange b......s? no wonder some  people on here think your a banger.

Well there is potential there for a battle is there not?  The tims who hate the board and team and the ones who support them.  Is there not?  I don't know.  The team, board and manager won't know either.  What if they win the cup?  Will the protestorsmrun away or celebrate?  Beyond me.

Surprised there’s not a League Cup thread. Livi cruising at home against Ross County and St Mirren Rangers 1-1 at HT. 

Think the St Mirren penalty on 40 mins was the first time they got near our box. We’ve dominated but not been our usual selves. Think we’re missing Andrew Dallas who got injured in the warm up...

Edited by Fairbairn