Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve only actually had one proper bad review so far. Curiously, it came from a reviewer based in Japan 😂🤔

Wanna talk about what each of our football clubs have done, you fucking wank?    Honestly, just fucking shut up for once. You've no clue about Scottish football. You're just a weirdo who clings

Deliberately attempting to elbow a human being in the head is sick, an act that if caught in the wrong place, could kill someone, or severely paralyse them, but that doesnt seem to matter to you becau

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, loanhead-tartan said:

Stokes been released by livi already. The boys got aw the ability in the world but isn’t interested 

Apparently he couldn't train on the astro turf.  That he'll have known they had before he joined.  A complete and utter waster.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kumnio said:

Dundee sign Charlie Adam.

Central midfield with options of Byrne, Robertson, McGowan, Adam, Dorrans and Ness is decent. Everything else required now 😂

Are you going to punt any of them or keep them all on this season ?

Can you get odds on Paul McGowan to be arrested again this season ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2020 at 11:02 PM, ErsatzThistle said:

Are you going to punt any of them or keep them all on this season ?

Can you get odds on Paul McGowan to be arrested again this season ?

Byrne to Motherwell apparently. Which is a surprise. 

McGowan is just misunderstood 😂😂

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Well done mcinnes

Changes a winning side and formation. Every time he tries to be clever we fuck it up.

 

Hoban can’t play every game yet and they can’t really risk a multi million bid on a player to get a result against Motherwell. Taylor & Ojo are simply pish. 

Edited by dandydunn
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Hoban can’t play every game yet and they can’t really risk a multi million bid on a player to get a result against Motherwell. Taylor & Ojo are simply pish. 

Hoban looks fine since coming on at half time. 

This has been a bad day at the office. Apart from alan campbell, motherwell havent looked great. 

Write this one off and move on

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Hoban looks fine since coming on at half time. 

This has been a bad day at the office. Apart from alan campbell, motherwell havent looked great. 

Write this one off and move on

1st half Motherwell were excellent all over the park...second half the foot was taken well off the gas.

 

Campbell motm, closely followed by Tony Watt and big Mugabi

Link to post
Share on other sites

Great win for United. Played some decent stuff at times and should have been out of sight. Still soft as shite at the back and clearly shite ourselves if spooked. Glad Edwards put in  a good shift after being hounded all week by Rangers fans, Gerarrd and the Daily Record.  Shower of wanks 👍

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2020 at 4:30 PM, kumnio said:

Byrne to Motherwell apparently. Which is a surprise. 

McGowan is just misunderstood 😂😂

😂😂 McGowan is a complete rodent. Straight out the Nacho Novo book of horrible wee cunts. There is no misunderstanding. 👍 Charlie Adam is a good signing for you lads, good for the Dees and good for Adam. A decent lad for a blue nose 🤷‍♂️Wee bit torn to be honest; always good to laugh at the Dees antics but on the other hand, if they manage to fuck over Anne ' see you in court' Budge and the rest of her horrible club it will be quite funny.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

1st half Motherwell were excellent all over the park...second half the foot was taken well off the gas.

 

Campbell motm, closely followed by Tony Watt and big Mugabi

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

 

aberdeen handed that game to motherwell on a plate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Any idea who Aberdeen could replace McKenna with ?

Could they get together enough money for someone like Stuart Findlay ?

Im not sure, i think this money will be banked and at best we will get a loan player from england.

Due to lockdown i wouldnt blame aberdeen if they banked the cash

Edited by vanderark14
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...