Season 20/21 - Page 26 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

8 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Spot on.

Same wee clique every time. No surprise they are also the biggest drama queens on here. Stir the pot, sit back and act all outraged when Ramy inevitably flips his lid.  

Wierd how his pal is now the shit stirrer. Ah well nothing like a good victimization. 

11 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

HIbs champions then?

I would say so. 

Not one, but 2 Celtic players defying the rules set out for professional footballers to follow. 

Bad enough that one hosted a party at his house, but another one goes on a secret rendezvous to a country on the no no list. 

I fully expect Sturgeon to shut down football now and it’ll all be celtics fault. 

Disgraceful. 

On 8/7/2020 at 7:29 PM, slasher said:

This is precisely why the sheep should be fuckin hammered! 

On 8/8/2020 at 12:04 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Aberdeeen FC should be deducted points.

On 8/8/2020 at 9:39 PM, slasher said:

Fans are responsible for themselves. Players are responsible to their employers. Do you want me to draw you a diagram? There’s no defence here,  no amount of shifting the goalposts is acceptable. We are already talking about a season with no wiggle room here...... especially for players that can’t follow simple instructions and if it was Celtic I’d say the same 🤷‍♂️

Fill yer boots.

What the Aberdeen 8 did was stupid, Bolingoli beats them by a mile though.

Cmon tae fuck, just how utterly idiotic do you need to be, to do what he did. Should he, his team and maybe Killies team need to isolate now? What a fucking disaster.

What Bolingoli did was way worse than anything else that's happened thus far. He should be absolutely hammered and the club too. Not sure about all the circumstances surrounding Griffiths but we all know he is a fuckin selfish idiot anyway. If these clowns can't follow the rules then the season is fucked! 

Edited by slasher

42 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Lennon had the cheek to moan about players being rusty but gives them enough time off to fuck off on holiday in between games :rollsmile:

Lennon is a fucking idiot, that's your explanation for that. 

Bolingoli is a dreadful footballer, another damning indictment of our scatter gun recruitment policy that has seen us build up a squad full of cross at ridiculous wages.

He should be sold but we need a replacement before he goes, we cannot have Taylor as our only left back. For a bit of balance, Griffith's should be Sold as well, another one who can't be trusted.

This incident is worse than what happened in Aberdeen and strong words already from Scot Gov.:

"If confirmed as another serious incident within Scottish football, where protocols have been breached at the risk of wider public health, then the Scottish government will have little choice but to consider whether a pause is now needed in the resumption of the game in Scotland."

Scottish football really is a shambles.

58 minutes ago, kumnio said:

He went away on holiday between Celtics 1st and 2nd game?

He deserves to get absolutely hammered by the authorities.

What the fuck is he doing going on holiday anyway? Theyre supposed to be in some sort of bio bubble and there are CL qualifiers round the corner. I would have no objection if the club sacked him or the spfl dish out a lengthy ban for him. 

Edited by slasher

5 minutes ago, slasher said:

What Bolingoli did was way worse than anything else that's happened thus far. He should be absolutely hammered and the club too. Not sure about all the circumstances surrounding Griffiths but we all know he is a fuckin selfish idiot anyway. If these clowns can't follow the rules then the season is fucked! 

Well said slasher, just proves that to be a pro footballer you don't need a brain, that's at least 10 fuckwits proved it so far.

7 minutes ago, slasher said:

Barring what I said obviously being tongue in cheek, Again, I can’t see why Celtic (as club) should be punished. Barring taking away players passports, there’s absolutely nothing that any teammate, manager or director can stop people from doing this. 

Football will quite possibly be shutdown again after this, with more than one party guilty of playing their part. 

Good news though, heat taken off the soul 8 for a bit 😂😂

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Barring what I said obviously being tongue in cheek, Again, I can’t see why Celtic (as club) should be punished. Barring taking away players passports, there’s absolutely nothing that any teammate, manager or director can stop people from doing this. 

Football will quite possibly be shutdown again after this, with more than one party guilty of playing their part. 

Good news though, heat taken off the soul 8 for a bit 😂😂

Just hope the Jambo and Partick Thistle players behave,  bet the beaks would love to throw the book at them :eek: